PDA

View Full Version : Nobex Champion 180 Miter Box

Axel Cervantes
10-20-2023, 2:01 AM
Does anyone know if replacement plastic blade guides are available for a Nobex Champion 180 miter saw? Lately I’ve noticed the saw is off by about two degrees. There’s no truing adjustments that I can see so assuming the plastic guides, which seem a little loose from years of use have just gotten worn out. I couldn’t find anything online that mentions replacements.

Frederick Skelly
10-20-2023, 11:45 AM
First, I think I’d call Lee Valley Tools because they sell Nobex. Maybe they can get you to the right guys with spare parts. It’s worth a try.

If that doesn’t work, I did some homework and here is what I was able to find. Hope it helps.
* “Nobex® is a brand produced by Logosol. Logosol is an internationally operating Swedish company that develops and sells unique wood processing and woodworking machines and services. Its products are known for their simple design, reliability and efficiency.”

* Then I found a website called logosolretail.com. It has a Nobex tab. It also has this information:
LOGOSOL AB (HQ) | Fiskaregatan 2 | SE-871 33 HARNOSAND | SWEDEN | Phone: +46 611 182 85 | retail@logosol.com

Let us know how you make out.
Fred