PDA

View Full Version : Lancelot Chainsaw Disc on angle grinder

Jeff Dodge
10-12-2023, 7:53 AM
Has anyone ever had an injury or near miss from using a Lancelot grinder attachment from King Arthurs Tools (the one with the saw chain mounted between 2 discs)? I used one of these last year and sustained a serious foot injury. Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and would be prepared to share that with me? Direct Msg me with details or contact info. Thx.. J

Edward Weber
10-12-2023, 11:44 AM
I'm not sure what you want to know.
Certainly there are those who have had injuries when they lost control of the tool. Stumpy Nubs on YT has a video or two of how he injured himself using such a blade.
NO different than poor control of any tool, it can injure you.

What are you getting at?

mike stenson
10-12-2023, 11:58 AM
My guess is litigation. This is common on mountain bike forums as well.

Ron Selzer
10-12-2023, 12:49 PM
My guess is litigation. This is common on mountain bike forums as well.

with one post only, my thought also
He got careless and now wants other people to back him as he sues the manufacture.
Ron

Edward Weber
10-12-2023, 12:55 PM
That was my thought but I didn't think anyone would look for legal help on the woodworking forum.
tools aren't dangerous, people are

So, if I cut myself with my pocket knife, can I sue Gerber, anyone?

Lee Schierer
10-12-2023, 8:15 PM
Has anyone ever had an injury or near miss from using a Lancelot grinder attachment from King Arthurs Tools (the one with the saw chain mounted between 2 discs)? I used one of these last year and sustained a serious foot injury. Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and would be prepared to share that with me? Direct Msg me with details or contact info. Thx.. J

Since You are only a member and not a contributor the Private Message and Email features of the site will not work for you.