PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Contstantines

jerry cousins
02-02-2006, 11:07 AM
i ordered 2 pair of brusso hinges (different sizes) from constantine's wood center - usual 5-7 day shipping schedule. when the package arrived there was only 1 set- and of course the one i needed did not arrive. i called and they were xpecting the call. they had noticed the hinge laying on their bench - but for some reason weren't sure what had been sent (?????) but there it was. i requested an overnight shipment - at their xpense. the person i spoke with said they were not authorized to do that and would check with the supervisor - but would let me know the next day. this morning the supervisor said it would be in overnight xpress.

it's always good to share a nice story.
so i'll go back

jerry

Lou Morrissette
02-02-2006, 1:00 PM
It's not often that that happens. Hooray for Constantines.

Lou

Rob Millard
02-02-2006, 7:48 PM
I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with Constantine’s. I ordered some padding lacquer from them last year. The can came, and I put it on the shelf, never thinking to examine the contents. A couple of weeks later I get a call from them saying that the can may have, due to a labeling error, contained padding lacquer reducer. Sure enough it did and they sent me the padding lacquer. It’s one thing to respond to a customer complaint, but it’s a whole other matter to track down a customer, to see if there was a problem.
Rob Millard