PDA

View Full Version : Lie Nielsen web site?

Lance Mirrer
08-19-2023, 8:21 AM
Possibly wrong Forum to post this. Ok to Admin to move.

Anyone know why LN website has been down for several days? Or when it will be restored?
Thanks

Josh Molaver
08-19-2023, 8:37 AM
Working for me…

Lance Mirrer
08-19-2023, 9:46 AM
Working for me…

Thanks Josh. Seems to be an odd computer issue. Working on my phone but not laptop.

Refreshing doesn't help.

Kent A Bathurst
08-19-2023, 11:43 AM
Somebody is trying to send you a message. Tread carefully is my advice.

Pat Germain
08-21-2023, 1:19 PM
Clear your browser cache.

tim walker
08-22-2023, 7:44 PM
Luckily going to the Austin WoodWorking Show this weekend and its Lie Nielsen's first show since 2019. A guy named Curtis Turner has a seminar and will be the LN rep onsite. I sked if any show specials and you can read the response here: "We do not have any Event Specials. This is the first Woodworking Event that we have been able to take part in since 2019. Everything has changed for us as a result of the events of the past 3-4 years. We cannot offer discounts or free shipping, because if we did, we would have to raise our prices even high than we were forced to already.

I hope that everyone understands that we are trying to provide the best possible Hand Tools in the world, at a reasonable price. Over the last 3 years, we have managed to increase our production capacity, and the quality of the tools, but we can still barely keep up with the demand for tools.

Enjoy the show and ask Curtis Turner as many questions as you can, he is a wealth of knowledge. We look forward to seeing you up in Warren in October.

Cheers,

Deneb"

John Kananis
08-23-2023, 6:11 PM
I miss going up there in July for the lobsters bake they used to have. Roy Underhill did a small presentation the last time I was there.

Luckily going to the Austin WoodWorking Show this weekend and its Lie Nielsen's first show since 2019. A guy named Curtis Turner has a seminar and will be the LN rep onsite. I sked if any show specials and you can read the response here: "We do not have any Event Specials. This is the first Woodworking Event that we have been able to take part in since 2019. Everything has changed for us as a result of the events of the past 3-4 years. We cannot offer discounts or free shipping, because if we did, we would have to raise our prices even high than we were forced to already.

I hope that everyone understands that we are trying to provide the best possible Hand Tools in the world, at a reasonable price. Over the last 3 years, we have managed to increase our production capacity, and the quality of the tools, but we can still barely keep up with the demand for tools.

Enjoy the show and ask Curtis Turner as many questions as you can, he is a wealth of knowledge. We look forward to seeing you up in Warren in October.

Cheers,

Deneb"

Mark W Pugh
08-28-2023, 9:15 PM
Try clearing your history and cookies.