PDA

View Full Version : Feeding Frenzy

Robert Mickley
01-31-2006, 9:46 PM
We where blessed with a litter of lab pups Christmas day, There cute when they aren't eating, then look out its a feeding frenzy!!!!! I wanted yelllow so I had one of each color but of course we got all chocolates

Vaughn McMillan
01-31-2006, 9:50 PM
Great pics, Robert. If LOML see those pics, her voice will go up an octave and I'll need hearing protection. She squeals like a little girl when she sees puppies.Especially a pile of 'em like you've got.

- Vaughn

Steve Ash
01-31-2006, 9:56 PM
I love puppies...especially labs. Our last litter I was hoping for a chocolate, and I got all yellows....but they could read, or at least this one tried.:D

Congrats on a nice litter of healthy pups!

Tyler Howell
01-31-2006, 9:56 PM
Nice Pile Robert,

Andy Hoyt
01-31-2006, 10:45 PM
I just love puppy threads. That's Archie Underfoot on the left and Marlowe in the Way on the right.

30907 30908

Vaughn McMillan
01-31-2006, 11:10 PM
OK, now that Andy has turned this into an animal show and tell, here are a couple pics of LOML (and one of my BIL's hands) feeding 10-day-old javalina orphans around New Years. My sister's sister-in-law (my sister in la-la) does wild animal rescue for the New Mexico Game and Fish Dept. Although she specializes in birds, the "mammal lady" was unavailable when the mother of these two became roadkill, so sis-in-la-la took them in for a few days until the mammal lady got back in town. These little guys were fiesty, and demanded feedings every two hours. Cute as the dickens, but their teeth are sharp and the bite is pretty painful. :)

Note the smile on LOML's face:

They look cute from this angle, but the other end's probably making a mess on the towel. ;)

I think they had their hooves manicured and polished before they arrived. Since there are two pigs and only one bottle, there was a fight soon after this pic was taken:

OK, they're not puppies, but they're babies nonetheless.

- Vaughn

Robert Mickley
01-31-2006, 11:27 PM
Archie appears to be a camera "hound"