PDA

View Full Version : 30 Second Cleaner

Kevin Womer
07-06-2023, 6:10 PM
I just wanted to post this for others interested. I used this 30 Second cleaner on my deck, vinyl siding, gutters and outdoor furniture. It worked pretty good at removing stains mold and mildew. I used a garden hose to rinse and a pump sprayer to apply. I did hit some areas a couple of times that were a bit stubborn. I’m not affiliated with this product, I just happened to watch a video on YouTube and thought I would give it a try. I used a 50/50 mix and found it at Home Depot, but other places probably have it cheaper. So for those do it yourself types this is an alternative to paying for power washing your deck and house.

Doug Garson
07-06-2023, 6:38 PM
I've used it successfully to remove algae and mold from outdoor structures and agree it works as claimed except I don't understand how they get away with calling it 30 second cleaner. The label says to spray it on and let it work for at least 15 min and then rinse.

roger wiegand
07-06-2023, 6:56 PM
It's half strength laundry bleach with a little soap in it. I use 20-30% bleach with a squirt of Dawn dishwashing detergent to kill moss on my roof and remove mildew; works great!

Tom M King
07-07-2023, 2:07 PM
I wouldn't use it on wooden structures. Maybe masonry. I tried it on painted wood, and it make rust come out through the latex paint from hot dip galvanized fasteners.