PDA

View Full Version : getchipdrop.com

Bill Dufour
06-30-2023, 4:51 PM
Wife sent me a link to getchipdrop.com. they provide a free connection between folks with too many chips and those who want to get more. Designed for tree companies but may be of use for small shops or those with big gardens here.
Not an endorsement, just a link. try at your own risk
Bill D

https://getchipdrop.com/

Bert McMahan
06-30-2023, 5:11 PM
I have a friend at work that used this and he liked it. He did warn me that, if you check "allow some logs" that it'll be nearly all logs. Took him a while to get rid of all of them too :)

Edward Weber
06-30-2023, 6:24 PM
I got about 10 drops from them this past winter and stocked up on chips. The averaage cost of wood chips is crazy to purchase outright. I know lots of places offer them for free but don't count on them always having them. I saved quite a lot of money. I also opted for logs on a couple of drops. Size of the drop does vary, you don't always get a full load.
Overall a good experience.

Alan Rutherford
07-03-2023, 9:01 AM
Sounds great. I entered my town in the box "Is ChipDrop active in my area?" and was assured they are. Then the cynic in me entered Nowhere, FL and guess what?
"Yes, we have lots of folks receiving wood chips in the area around Nowhere, FL."

Patty Hann
07-03-2023, 10:52 AM
Sounds great. I entered my town in the box "Is ChipDrop active in my area?" and was assured they are. Then the cynic in me entered Nowhere, FL and guess what?
"Yes, we have lots of folks receiving wood chips in the area around Nowhere, FL."

Oh, Wow. And here I thought Phoenix area had "Lots of folks receiving wood chips"....
Maybe they meant "cactus chips" :rolleyes:

Bill Dufour
07-04-2023, 1:06 AM
I wonder if reno, nevada has lots of chips being dropped? How about Buffalo?
Bill D