PDA

View Full Version : Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

Dennis Peacock
06-26-2023, 7:23 PM
26 Jun 2023

Greetings,
I'm a bit delayed due to the storms that went through here yesterday. Power is on, internet service is on, and the sun is shining again. Glad there was not house damage in this storm and really glad that we suffered zero lightning damage this time around! Got some yard work done this past week, played bass guitar at church on Sunday for all 3 services and The LOML has signed up for 3 classes for her grant writing career that she is chasing. I pray all goes well for her in these additional classes!

That's it for me this week, so what did YOU do this past week?

Best of weeks to you all!

Jim Becker
06-27-2023, 9:47 AM
We had some "amazing" weather last night, too, Dennis. Very. Loud. Very. Wet.

No real woodworking this past week and nothing likely this week as we have guests arriving tonight. I'm working on the general design for a built in buffet for our eating area so we can finally have a place to store all the "decorative" and "entertaining" stuff that's still in boxes over two years since our move here. I also need to come up with a cute hanging solution for various dog walking things so they can get off the hall table...

Brian Runau
06-27-2023, 10:17 AM
Finished the sewing table I was building for my wife. Made her cry! My job is complete. Thanks for everyone's input along the way. Brian