PDA

View Full Version : Need Permission to use Photos

Keith Outten
01-30-2006, 5:46 PM
Our old friend Roy Brewer has to do a presentation at the Las Vegas ARA show coming up soon. Roy would like to use some of our engraving photos for his slide show and I would like you guys and gals to offer your permission for us to provide Roy with some pictures of your work that have been posted here at SMC.

Lets hear it folks, can we help a fellow engraver out, some of you might even become famous for the beautifull work you have been doing :)

I will be the first to offer any photo I have posted publicly at SMC. Anyone who prefers that their photos not be published can send me a Private Message and I will honor your request.

Mike Mackenzie
01-30-2006, 6:14 PM
Kieth,

I will give my permission to use the photos I have posted. I was going to send them to Roy but if you can get them to him via this forum it would save me some time.

Thanks

Dave Fifield
01-30-2006, 6:30 PM
Roy is welcome to use any of the (few) photos I have put up on SMC....not sure any of them are relavent, but just in case..... :)

DF

Laura Zaruba
01-30-2006, 6:49 PM
Not sure any of mine would be requested, but if so feel free! :)

Joe Pelonio
01-30-2006, 6:51 PM
I don't remember what I've posted in the way of pictures but feel free to use anything.

Pete Simmons
01-30-2006, 7:01 PM
Roy is welcomed to use any of my photos from SMC or from my website laserimagearts.

If he would like better quality pictures I may be able to find them.

Pete Simmons

George M. Perzel
01-30-2006, 7:12 PM
Welcome to use anything I've posted. Good Luck
Best regards;
George M. Perzel

Lee DeRaud
01-30-2006, 7:30 PM
He's welcome to any of mine posted here...not sure why he'd want them, but there ya go.

Note that most of them are not blatantly "laserish", and most of them are over in the "general" forum rather than here.

Nick Adams
01-30-2006, 9:41 PM
not sure what if any I have posted, but he is welcome to any. I have available about any product that is laserable available to me and also have pictures of most of these products(lasered). Just send me a email.

Alan Young
01-30-2006, 10:38 PM
I am not sure if I have any he can use but please use them if needed.
Alan

Jeff Chumbley
01-30-2006, 11:15 PM
Ditto, He can use any of mine if he wishes. I also have quite a few on my hard drive if there is something that he is looking for he can email me.

Jeff

Thomas Hempleman
01-31-2006, 3:06 AM
Roy, Keith, and anyone else...
My pics are your pics!
Tom

Bob Belt
01-31-2006, 6:22 AM
What few I've posted are yours....
Bob

Ken Salisbury
01-31-2006, 6:54 AM
I doubt if he would want any of mine, but he certainly is welcome to do so.

Jerry Allen
01-31-2006, 10:55 AM
Roy is welcome to use any photos I've posted.

James Stokes
01-31-2006, 12:48 PM
Anything I have posted he is welcome to.

Shaddy Dedmore
01-31-2006, 2:05 PM
Ditto, they can help themselves.

Shaddy

Barbara Buhse
01-31-2006, 2:07 PM
don't know if I have ever posted anything of use, but anyone is welcome to use the images...

Barbara Buhse

Roy Brewer
01-31-2006, 9:39 PM
<!--StartFragment -->All,

You guys are fantastic! Mike Mac & Shaddy had already volunteered some shots, but I can't wait to get even a portion of the rest of the great projects you guys have exhibited!

A moment to explain: I've been asked to moderate the Solutions Clinic on Laser Engraving at the upcoming ARA show in Vegas. We'll have a panel of experts fielding questions from the floor. I thought it would provoke some great questions to run a slide show detailing what can be done with a laser engraver. I believe this will be inspiring to every person in attendance. These slides will move quickly so while we'd love to give individual credits, it will not be possible given the time restraints. It would be fine (even desirable) if any would like to identify themselves on the slides. We'll definitely be suggesting that all attendees join us here at the Creek!

Tyler Howell
01-31-2006, 10:01 PM
Only my good side with the thong!

James A. Wolfe
01-31-2006, 10:09 PM
Kieth,
Once I upload the pictures, you may do with them what you will.

Jim

Robert Alexander
02-01-2006, 12:06 AM
You can use the potos that I have posted.