PDA

View Full Version : Help

Keith Burns
01-30-2006, 4:04 PM
I just realized that I will be travelling Tuesday and Wednesday..no problem you say? I will be going in the direction of ground zero:eek: :eek: . I am at a loss of where to hide. Does anyone have a portable shelter or know where to get one? Perhaps Mike Ramsey could direct me to a source. I'd need one that I could strap to my car or something.

I CAN ALREADY FEEL THE GROUND SHAKING !!!!!!

Dennis Peacock
01-30-2006, 4:35 PM
Take what protection you can Keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<B>She's Gonna BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</B>

Travis Stinson
01-30-2006, 4:42 PM
Keith, take evasive measures and protect yourself.
We have target acquisition and we have a "lock"...............................:eek:

Keith Burns
01-30-2006, 4:44 PM
Man I'm starting to get SKEEEERED :eek: :eek:

May the Lord protect us all.......

Bruce Shiverdecker
01-30-2006, 4:52 PM
Brace Up there! You don't have to worry about the BLAST!

IT's the FALLOUT you have to worry about!!!!!!!

Bruce;)

Mike Ramsey
01-30-2006, 4:52 PM
I just realized that I will be travelling Tuesday and Wednesday..no problem you say? I will be going in the direction of ground zero:eek: :eek: . I am at a loss of where to hide. Does anyone have a portable shelter or know where to get one? Perhaps Mike Ramsey could direct me to a source. I'd need one that I could strap to my car or something.

I CAN ALREADY FEEL THE GROUND SHAKING !!!!!!

Keith, I think I can fix you up...I have one brother in Murfreesboro
& another on top of Keith Springs Mtn near Winchester.. I'll station one
portable shelter at each location depending on which way you go!
Got you covered bro!!!

Jeff Sudmeier
01-30-2006, 4:59 PM
Don't you remember the bomb drills in school, hide under a desk it will protect you!!

(No I don't remember them, about 20 years before my time :) )

Michael Stafford
01-30-2006, 5:32 PM
The 20 mule team is a heading up the hill.....

The nitro is sweating, the dynamite is primed and fused, the blast is imminent....

D-Day is rapidly approaching and no man is safe.....

Ken Fitzgerald
01-30-2006, 5:44 PM
Jeez......Dennis......I thought moderators were supposed to keep the "hooligans" in check......Not join the mob!:confused: :eek: :D

Bob Noles
01-30-2006, 6:57 PM
Jeez......Dennis......I thought moderators were supposed to keep the "hooligans" in check......Not join the mob!:confused: :eek: :D

Ken,

You just need to surrender. Haven't you ever heard the old saying... if you can't beat em, join em? I have a feeling you are losing this one big time. :D

If anyone is looking for me, I'll be out in my shelter this evening.

Jim Ketron
01-30-2006, 7:45 PM
Are We gona be toast :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Dennis Peacock
01-30-2006, 7:52 PM

LOL!!!!! I can't....She's outta control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all coming to an end very soon Ken and all these BOMB posts will be gone forever.:rolleyes: :D