PDA

View Full Version : Rockwell Delta Crescent, grizzly 12/14 table saw owners spare arbors on ebay, now

Bill Dufour
05-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Heads up, Thanks to Brian R. I looked at ebay for delta 12/14 tables saws. I found someone is making new stub arbors for these saws. Selling them for $190 delivered with a wrench. I may buy the 5/8 size. I made a new one inch stub arbor to replace the original 1+1/8 that came with the saw.
Bill D.

Jay Houghton
05-01-2023, 11:31 AM
I have a brand new one with the hex drive on it which I'd sell for half that! I've since sold the saw and the buyer didn't want the spare arbor I had for it. It's sitting in the drawer collecting dust.
Jay

Bill Dufour
05-01-2023, 12:14 PM
I have a brand new one with the hex drive on it which I'd sell for half that! I've since sold the saw and the buyer didn't want the spare arbor I had for it. It's sitting in the drawer collecting dust.
Jay
What size? I have the original 1+1/8" I can sell as well.
Bill D

Jay Houghton
05-02-2023, 9:01 AM
I believe mine is a 1" arbor. Fortunately for me when I got the saw I was able to get the arbor out and therefore be able to get a dado arbor for it. I had the saw for over 5 years and really enjoyed it but now I have a Sawstop. Going from a 14" blade to 10" sure feels like climbing into a compact car!
Jay

Bill Dufour
05-03-2023, 3:45 PM
Jay check your messages. I would like to buy the arbor. The one I made works but I need to clean up the OD a bit. Does yours need an Allen wrench or a open end wrench to remove.
Bill D