PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon to a SMC Turner's Forum near you!

Mark Cothren
01-30-2006, 10:35 AM
MEMBER INTERVIEWS

With the blessing of our moderator there will soon be coming member interviews so that we can get to know each other a little better. I know you're all dying to know what John Hart likes for breakfast, if Big Mike still sleeps in Smurf jammies, if Keith Burns is a really a 78-year old woman from New Jersey who lives with a house full of cats...:eek:

So... start looking for a PM or e-mail from me with a list of personally invasive, and potentially embarrasing, questions. I hope to eventually hear from everyone in the forum. If you don't get a questionaire right away don't fret. It'll be coming...:D

I'll try to post these once a week and John will sticky them to the top. Let's have fun with this and get to know a little bit about each other.

Thanks!

John Miliunas
01-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Hey folks. Please note that, this is NOT madatory so, if you get such an invite from Mark and don't feel comfortable with it, please let him know right away and he'll gladly go to the next "target"! :rolleyes: Seriously, this has the basis for being a lot of fun and is truly in keeping with the community atmosphere we've come to love here at SMC. :) Now, you'll need to excuse me while I put away my Lion King slippers and get busy at my real job! :D :cool:

Jeff Sudmeier
01-30-2006, 10:44 AM
This sounds like a fun idea! I am looking forward to it :)

Mark Cothren
01-30-2006, 10:49 AM
Hey folks. Please note that, this is NOT madatory so, if you get such an invite from Mark and don't feel comfortable with it, please let him know right away and he'll gladly go to the next "target"! :rolleyes:

Don't believe him... if you don't respond I'll let either Big Mike or Andy answer you questions for you...:D

Travis Stinson
01-30-2006, 10:53 AM
Uh-oh.........:eek:

Andy Hoyt
01-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Don't believe him... if you don't respond I'll let either Big Mike or Andy answer you questions for you...:D

Hmmmm. That has the potential for a LOT of fun.

Michael Stafford
01-30-2006, 10:57 AM
Mark, I swear, can't you keep a secret? I didn't think you were gonna tell about the Smurf pajamas. At least they are the ones with Papa Smurf on the tailgate.....:p :eek: :o

Bob Noles
01-30-2006, 11:18 AM
Mark,

Now don't think for one minute that I am going to risk letting "ANDY" get on my case about anything :eek:
I already see how he handles things... he is worse than a uni-bomber ;)

Got everyone of us hunkering down in our fox holes and shivering like a chiwawa (sp) :p

Keith Burns
01-30-2006, 11:30 AM
OK Mark, we have one major explosion headed our way already:) . Now are we going to have a series of mini-explosions? Could be fun !

Bernie Weishapl
01-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Mark, no way is Andy going to answer my questions!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gary Max
01-30-2006, 11:47 AM
No one has said anything about answering the questions Honestly

Andy Hoyt
01-30-2006, 11:48 AM
Ooohhhhhm Bernie!

I still have all those PMs saved. I could just post 'em here now and put you out of your misery.

Note: I'm a really good Monday morning PM editor:D

Mark Cothren
01-30-2006, 11:57 AM
No one has said anything about answering the questions Honestly

That's included in the questionaire I'm wording now....:D

Steve Clardy
01-30-2006, 12:02 PM
Mark, I swear, can't you keep a secret? I didn't think you were gonna tell about the Smurf pajamas. At least they are the ones with Papa Smurf on the tailgate.....:p :eek: :o

Well. I guess smurf pj's with tailgate are better than smurf panties?:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :eek: :D :D

Bob Noles
01-30-2006, 12:42 PM
Well... we already know Tyler wears a thong :p how much worse can it get? :D

Tyler Howell
01-30-2006, 12:42 PM
I thought pink thongs were all the fashion statement. Now we really know.

Robert Mickley
01-30-2006, 1:19 PM
this going to be GOOD!!!!

Mark Cothren
01-30-2006, 2:28 PM
I thought pink thongs were all the fashion statement. Now we really know.

AHHHH!!! My eyes! My eyes!

(Sorry Tyler, but I'm serious... :D )

John Hart
01-30-2006, 2:35 PM
In case you wanted to know early...For breakfast, I put on an old pair of Mike's Smurf Jammies, and eat a bowl of cats that were owned by some 78 year old woman from New Jersey.

You know....in case you wanted to know early.;)

John Miliunas
01-30-2006, 2:38 PM
In case you wanted to know early...For breakfast, I put on an old pair of Mike's Smurf Jammies, and eat a bowl of cats that were owned by some 78 year old woman from New Jersey.

Gee thanks, Frick! I just lost my lunch....:eek: :cool:

Michael Stafford
01-30-2006, 3:19 PM
Well... we already know Tyler wears a thong :p how much worse can it get? :D

I don't know if it will be worse or better but I can tell you that when the day comes that Tyler is assimilated the real fun will begin.....:p :eek: :D

For too long Tyler has been having all his fun over in flat and neander lands. We occasionally see him visit spinny world. How much longer will it be before he converts all those flat land tools into something useful called a lathe.

Tyler, in a pink thong! Oh, the humanity!!!!!

Bernie Weishapl
01-30-2006, 3:44 PM
Lordy, Lordy Tyler don't tell me those are government issue!!!!!!!!:eek:

Ernie Nyvall
01-30-2006, 11:00 PM

As long as you are eating them and not keeping them... more than three cats to a household constitutes immediate attention by the authorities.:eek:

Oh, Mark, this sounds like a cool idea.

Ernie