PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Party

Steve Ash
01-30-2006, 9:30 AM
We are gearing up for our 20 something consecutive Super Bowl party...(sadly my beloved Packers are sitting at home). We usually have 45-60 people over for the event, lots of food, fun and laughter. Luckily we have enough room between our basement bar and living room to accomadate all these guests.

Anyone else have a super bowl party? And as a important sidenote, make sure to have a DD if you choose to have any high octane beverages.

Jim Young
01-30-2006, 9:54 AM
I stay at home by myself. That way I can actually watch the game without all that senseless chatter going on.

Matt Meiser
01-30-2006, 9:56 AM
What is a Super Bowl? Is that something you make on a Super Lathe?:D

Joe Pelonio
01-30-2006, 10:25 AM
We've done it for about 12 years now. There have been a few when no one cared about the outcome of the game so we didn't watch until the end of the 4th quarter. One year (96?) it started snowing 2 hours before the party and the only people that could make it up the hill were neighbors that walked. This year will of course be a very special event since our Seahawks are actually in it for the first time ever.

Steve Ash
01-30-2006, 12:29 PM
I stay at home by myself.

I've heard that you are anti-social....:D

Robert Mickley
01-30-2006, 1:26 PM
We are skipping the Super Bowl party and going straight to the victory party!!

Rob Russell
01-30-2006, 2:28 PM
LOML asked me about this during playoffs - "do you want buffalo wings for Super Bowl?" We just stay at home and relax there.

Jim Young
01-30-2006, 4:30 PM
I've heard that you are anti-social....:D
it's because people scare me.

Karl Laustrup
01-30-2006, 6:20 PM
When should I expect the Citation to pick me up Steve? Have it land at Dells/Baraboo airport. It's only about 7 miles. :D :D

Karl

Brian Parker
02-03-2006, 2:11 PM
Joe,

I'm with you it will be very special watching those hawks get plucked by the Steelers. I feel better that we can both watch the game and share in the Steelers victory.

This year will of course be a very special event since our Seahawks are actually in it for the first time ever.

Ken Fitzgerald
02-03-2006, 2:14 PM
Karl......does somebody out there still have a Chevy Citation that will drive you from the airport?:eek: :D