PDA

View Full Version : Child Proofing

Tyler Howell
01-29-2006, 7:14 PM
We don't need no stinking Child proofing.:D
Since my young visitors were so well behaved. Mom and pop were great guests too as creekers Sarah, Russell, and young Sveningsens dropped bye for a little business, a little shop talk and and little plane tune up.
I was in a bit of a panic with all the demo, dirt and materials in precarious positions. I don’t even stay at my house while the painting and sanding are going on.
Had a nice chat and made plans for the next visit. ;)

Jim Becker
01-29-2006, 8:33 PM
Very kewel! Looks like a nice visit!!!

Steve Clardy
01-29-2006, 8:45 PM
Sounds like a great visit!!

Like yer new avatar there Tyler.:eek: :D :D :D

Bob Noles
01-29-2006, 8:49 PM
Tyler.

Mama always said to pick up your underwear when company's coming.... Looks like you left yours flying in the wind :eek: :D

Ken Fitzgerald
01-29-2006, 9:23 PM
It's nice to see the head Photo Cop did include a photo of a nice event!

Jim Dunn
01-29-2006, 9:36 PM
Nice pic Tyler. Did you tell the kids to smile for the pic:) After seeing your avatar their scared for life.

Andy Hoyt
01-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Please note that our favorite photo cop is also an expert photo cropper.

Ty - please repost the pic in its full un-cropped size so we can be assured that your pink dainty unmentionable thong thing was covered up by a pair of jeans. Please!

Steve Clardy
01-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Please note that our favorite photo cop is also an expert photo cropper.

Ty - please repost the pic in its full un-cropped size so we can be assured that your pink dainty unmentionable thong thing was covered up by a pair of jeans. Please!

Pssstttt. Andy. I have the full version.:D
I'm holding it just in case I need to blackmail Tyler:eek: :D :rolleyes: ;)

John Miliunas
01-30-2006, 12:43 PM

Doooooooood...Now that picture in my head I didn't need!!!:eek:

Tyler, I will assume you had the decency to stay respectable. And, it appears you folks had a nice time, to boot! If Tyler is anywhere near as accommodating a host as he is a guest, I'm sure it was a great visit! :) :cool: