PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my thread???

Joe Blankshain
01-29-2006, 3:25 PM
:mad: I started a thread asking for opinions and options and it seems to have disappeared. Any ideas as it had some great info contained in it.

Joe Blankshain

Brian Hale
01-29-2006, 3:29 PM
can you find it in another forum? sometimes the moderators move threads (for the fun of it) :)

Brian :)

Lee DeRaud
01-29-2006, 3:39 PM
can you find it in another forum? sometimes the moderators move threads (for the fun of it) :)Makes as much sense as anything else I've heard...

Mike Evertsen
01-29-2006, 3:52 PM
I thinks it had something not allowed and got deleted.

Andy Hoyt
01-29-2006, 3:54 PM
Seem to recall a thread recently that contained a link to another forum.

That's a no no.

Reg Mitchell
01-29-2006, 3:54 PM
at least the mod should pm a person and let them know it was deleated and for what reason, happened to me too ,,,,,,,,:confused:

Joe Blankshain
01-29-2006, 3:57 PM
There was only a discussin about my current thoughts on aquiring a slider and jointer. I may have inadvertantly placed a dynamic link to the items in the grizzley arsenal. If that is the case I understand and regret any inconvenience I may have caused. I also agree that in those types of occurances, a PM to the culprit would be appropriate. My .02.

Joe B

Mike Evertsen
01-29-2006, 4:38 PM
I don't understand why the link to grizzly would because where asking a question about a sliding saw not selling one.:confused:

Richard Wolf
01-29-2006, 4:43 PM
Boy, you could just tell that tread was heading south, no offense to those below the Mason/Dixon line.

Richard

Steve Clardy
01-29-2006, 4:57 PM
I haven't found it either.:confused:
It was not too heated, last I checked.
Though our hot headed Italian was invloved, so it may have gotten zapped.:eek:

Keith Outten
01-29-2006, 5:04 PM
The thread in question was moved to our Moderators Forum. It had a remark that has been challenged and will remain offline untill the issue is resolved.

My recent announcement was a warning to all concerning these kinds of problems which can be very serious. Had I seen this particular response I would have edited the message or removed the thread earlier before it became a problem. It isn't always a minor infraction that causes us to remove threads or edit messages.

Please don't ask us to justify every edit or thread removal. There just isn't enough time in the day. Just answering email and private messages is a fair size job, if we had to respond to every edit I would never have time to read any posts these days. We are all trying to fill in for Ken Salisbury so we are a Moderator short most days.

Because I cannot answer any questions concerning the thread that was removed I am closing this thread.

Thanks,

Keith