PDA

View Full Version : Went to see a bear

Anthony Yakonick
01-28-2006, 1:01 PM
I still have some work left but here it is so far. This was the second and longest trip with the new trailer, it was a nice ride 3hrs each way until I drove into the yard to unload and slid in mud right into a fencepost. No damage to the truck but I had to cut the post to get out, but the gate needed to be widened anyway;)

John Miliunas
01-28-2006, 1:10 PM
Nice score, Anthony but, I hate to tell you this: You really should consider leaving yourself a bit more room for the outfeed side! :D (Yeah...I know. One in every crowd! :rolleyes: ) Hey, we'll be looking for the review on that new TS!!! Enjoy. :) :cool:

Bob Noles
01-28-2006, 3:15 PM
So Anthony, tell us which was hardest to unload, the bear or the saw? :D :p

Jim Becker
01-28-2006, 5:38 PM
Bear-y nice, Anthony!! Is that a new surface to hold your turning tools??? :D :D :D

(Congrats)

BTW, tell me about your new trailer...I'm going to be buying one in the recent future and I'm curious about what you bought.

Pete Harbin
01-28-2006, 6:13 PM
Nice gloat Anthony! Enjoy!

Pete

Anthony Yakonick
01-29-2006, 9:40 PM
It's up and running and I'm happy with it.

Ken Fitzgerald
01-29-2006, 9:58 PM
If I'd found the Creek before the LOML bought my new saw......that's probably what I'd be driving! Nice saw Anthony! Congrats!

Keith Outten
01-29-2006, 11:24 PM
Anthony,

Nice saw and the bear ain't bad either :)

I'm going to have to make the same trip you did some day. Hook up my trailer and hit the Interstate, the problem is my shop is already full :)

I own the original 1023 and I doubt I will ever be able to wear it out although I have tried.

Jeff Sudmeier
01-30-2006, 8:59 AM
Anthony, great looking saw there! I have drooled over it many times! Congrats.

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
01-30-2006, 9:15 AM
....BTW, tell me about your new trailer...I'm going to be buying one in the recent future and I'm curious about what you bought.
In the RECENT future...? :confused: ....how the heck..... what.....when....???

Anyways, Anthony, that is one nice looking saw, congrats! :D