PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl trip!!

Jim Barrett
01-27-2006, 11:39 PM
I work for Vulcan which is the investment company of Paul Allen, for those of you who may not know...the owner of the Seattle Seahawks....Today Paul announced that they would be raffeling off a chance for 12 lucky employees (and their guest) to attend the superbowl with him and his guests. Well luck was with me today as I was one of the lucky 12 to be selected to go to the Superbowl!! My wife and I will be leaving on the corporate jet next Saturday and will attend the superbowl on Sunday! Talk about a once in a liftetime opportunity....yikes....I feel very fortunate! Plan is to attend the game on Sunday and leave the following day! Should be quite exciting and we are hoping the Seahawks will bring the championship back home with them to Seattle!! Go SEAHAWKS!!
Jim

Matt Meiser
01-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Well then let me be the first to welcome you to southeast Michigan!

Vaughn McMillan
01-28-2006, 4:36 AM
Congrats, Jim. That's a gloat not many people can make. Have fun at the game. :)

- Vaughn

Robert Mickley
01-28-2006, 6:45 AM
Jim you lucky dog!!! While the Seahawks are a fine team deserving of SB Championship, that trophy is coming home to Pittsburgh. After all we wouldn't want it to rust :D :D :D

Steve Ash
01-28-2006, 7:18 AM
Congrats, and like Matt said....Welcome to Michigan.

Jim Young
01-28-2006, 9:26 AM
Welcome to Michigan, bring a good coat.

Keith Starosta
01-28-2006, 9:46 AM
Jim, that is AWESOME!! Congrats on THAT gloat!

I'm curious...where do they have you staying? Any idea? I spent the first 30 years of my life living about 12 miles north of Ford Field, so I know the area pretty well. I'm assuming that Paul Allen and his guests won't be staying at the Holiday Inn. :rolleyes:

- Keith

Jim O'Dell
01-28-2006, 9:55 AM
WOW!!! A company owner that thinks of his employees. Haven't been part of an organization like that in a long time. LONG TIME. Enjoy!! Watch out for the backstabbing when your fellow empolyees find out. :D :D Jim

Tim Morton
01-28-2006, 10:53 AM
I work for Vulcan which is the investment company of Paul Allen, for those of you who may not know...the owner of the Seattle Seahawks....Today Paul announced that they would be raffeling off a chance for 12 lucky employees (and their guest) to attend the superbowl with him and his guests. Well luck was with me today as I was one of the lucky 12 to be selected to go to the Superbowl!! My wife and I will be leaving on the corporate jet next Saturday and will attend the superbowl on Sunday! Talk about a once in a liftetime opportunity....yikes....I feel very fortunate! Plan is to attend the game on Sunday and leave the following day! Should be quite exciting and we are hoping the Seahawks will bring the championship back home with them to Seattle!! Go SEAHAWKS!!
Jim

enjoy it..I got to go to one years ago...its quite the cool deal. And it shoulda great game, just wish my pats had made it.:D

Congrats!!!

Jerry Olexa
01-28-2006, 11:44 AM
Conrats!! Great opportunity!! But watch out for those Steelers. They are playing Very well right now...Enjoy the game..:)

Joe Pelonio
01-28-2006, 1:53 PM
I do the signs for the Vulcan properties thru Sound Parking in Seattle, but I guess I'm not in the loop as far as superbowl tickets. Do have fun and remember you are representing the rest of us Seahawk fans that couldn't make it, so be LOUD!