PDA

View Full Version : Spotlight Fishing South of Here

Vaughn McMillan
01-27-2006, 9:43 PM
Here's a video clip a friend sent of a novel way to fish. Pardon if you've already seen it. It's about 5MB in .wmv format:

Fishing Video (http://tg3k.com/tg3k/images/IncredibleFishingVideo.wmv)

- Vaughn

Jerry Clark
01-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Thats funny Vaughn, thanks for sharing!:D I wonder if that is legal? :rolleyes:

Jim Dunn
01-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Never seen anything so funny with regards to fishing!!!!!!!.

Jim

Dan Forman
01-28-2006, 4:45 AM
That's truly bizarre, though i think I would prefer a flyrod.

Dan

Ed Breen
01-30-2006, 11:43 AM
Lights!!
Well folks, that makes sense to me since we manufacture and ship to Bass Pro Shop and Wally world about 100,000 fishing lights a year. Our light is primarily used by crappie fisherman.
Keeps my clients in the shop very busy.
Ed;) :o

Joe Pelonio
01-30-2006, 1:03 PM
Lights!!
Well folks, that makes sense to me since we manufacture and ship to Bass Pro Shop and Wally world about 100,000 fishing lights a year. Our light is primarily used by crappie fisherman.
Keeps my clients in the shop very busy.
Ed;) :o
Back in CA years ago I ordered a bobber that had a light and battery in it from an ad on a fishing program. It enabled you to see when you had a nibble after dark and also was supposed to attract the fish. A friend and I tried it out and I caught my limit of 25 black crappie within an hour, while
he caught only 3 using jigs. Didn't have any flying into the boat though.
I would have let him use it after that but regulations only allowed fishing for one hour after sunset.

Vaughn McMillan
01-30-2006, 5:10 PM
...Our light is primarily used by crappie fisherman...
Hey! That's no way to talk about your customers. :D Maybe they think you make crappie lights. So there. :p

(I know, just yankin' your chain.)

- Vaughn

Bill Lewis
01-31-2006, 6:54 AM
I didn't recognise the language they were speaking. a co-worker seems to think it's Cajun, is he right?

Rob Bourgeois
01-31-2006, 8:12 AM
I cant tell..and I know what Cajun( French--sorta) sounds like. I swear I heard him say "aqui" which is Spanish.