PDA

View Full Version : Jet Lowers it's Prices...

Kelly C. Hanna
01-27-2006, 7:07 PM
Back to the same level most of them were last year when they raised them. I wonder if lagging sales is the reason? Sorry if someone has posted this one before this week. I have been wayyy too busy to read anything online much until recently.

I just got the Rockler email declaring the price breaks...sure is nice to see. Now if gas would just go down!! (It's not like they haven't made any cash lately :mad: ).

Randy Meijer
01-28-2006, 2:18 AM
I guess the gas companies will start cutting back on their prices when "THEIR" sales start to lag. But don't ask me to hold my breath waiting for that to happen. Americans love their cars and aren't likely to cut back on their gas use any time soon.

In another vein, and I'll probably get some contrary comments on this, one could make a strong argument that it is not anywhere near too high in price. I went to the store the other day and it seems like everyone is perfectly happy to pay a buck and a half for a quart of Desani bottled water.........that is 4 bucks a gallon for nothing more than reprocessed water!!! Compared to that, gas @ 2 bucks and a quarter seems like a steal!!!;)