PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Vine Questions

Bruce Wrenn
12-07-2022, 7:58 AM
Got an email yesterday, inviting me to join Amazon Vine, based upon my product reviews. Does anyone have any experience with Amazon Vine? Prior to email, I had never heard of Amazon Vine. It seems that I can earn rewards for doing reviews. Ironic thing is I only buy items from Amazon five or six times a year when they offer me FREE Prime, or it's something that I have to have right now.

Jim Becker
12-07-2022, 8:55 AM
There is a legitimate program called Amazon Vine. Participation is by invitation only.

Doug Garson
12-07-2022, 1:39 PM
I hadn't heard of it either until this week, I was looking at add on units to add Android Auto to my 2009 Murano, several of the reviews for one particular model were Vine reviews. All but one of them were well written, one was pretty brief. Maybe it's time to start writing reviews and get invited to join, free products in return for a little time to write a review sounds good to me.

Tom M King
12-07-2022, 1:50 PM
I never think to write reviews. I did write one, one time, but they didn't like it even though it was positive and didn't allow it, so I never bothered again. I just checked and we had 628 orders in 2021, and 437 this year. That would be a Lot of time writing reviews.