PDA

View Full Version : Oldie But Goodie - Twelve Days of Christmas

Jim Koepke
12-06-2022, 1:20 AM
Red Skelton used to say, "if you've heard this one before, don't stop me because I've been dying to hear it again."

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
twelve planes sticking molding, eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

Merry Christmas to all

jtk

Frederick Skelly
12-06-2022, 6:27 AM
Merry. Christmas Jim and all!