PDA

View Full Version : Jibjab--BigBoxMart

Chad Pater
01-25-2006, 1:33 PM
Some of you may remember jibjab from the last USA Presidential election.... With all the post lately about where tools and such are made I thought this was fitting
http://www.jibjab.com/Movies/ClickThrough.aspx?contentid=122

Caution: it's took me about 5 minutes to download so friends on dial-up may want to past....

Jack Hogoboom
01-25-2006, 1:40 PM
Not bad, but not as funny as the political ads. Took only about 30 seconds for me to load....

Thanks for sharing the link.

Jack

Bob Noles
01-25-2006, 1:52 PM
Chad,

A lot of food for thought in this one.

Sad but true :mad:

Thanks for bringing the link back to life.

Tyler Howell
01-25-2006, 3:44 PM
Scary Chad But true. Our local Ford Plant is next

Dennis Peacock
01-25-2006, 5:23 PM
Ohhhhh!!!! So sad.....but Oh So True!!!!!!!!

But now....It's hard to impossible to stop a 100MPH freight train of our economy.

tod evans
01-25-2006, 5:26 PM
Ohhhhh!!!! So sad.....but Oh So True!!!!!!!!

But now....It's hard to impossible to stop a 100MPH freight train of our economy.

no it`s not! just stop buying stuff from places you don`t agree with, really quite simple.....02 tod

Dennis Peacock
01-25-2006, 5:27 PM
no it`s not! just stop buying stuff from places you don`t agree with, really quite simple.....02 tod

Exactly what I've been trying to do.....Ever tried to find a tool that is NOT made over the big Pond? You ain't findin' nuttin' local to buy that ain't made outside the U.S.......I'm still hopin' though. ;)

tod evans
01-25-2006, 5:58 PM
Exactly what I've been trying to do.....Ever tried to find a tool that is NOT made over the big Pond? You ain't findin' nuttin' local to buy that ain't made outside the U.S.......I'm still hopin' though. ;)

watcha want? i gotta few.....02 tod