PDA

View Full Version : Bucktool 4802 - 1HP 4x36 disc/belt sander - TRACY, CA

Aaron Inami
11-06-2022, 4:45 PM
I have had this on local craigslist for a couple months with no interest, but hopefully somebody will be interested here.

Bucktool model 4802 1HP combination sander with 4x36 belt and 8" disc. (model is listed as BD4801-M on nameplate).

Please note that this item is essentially brand new and all parts combined retail at $350 (more if you count the custom dust port). This is a direct-drive sander. It is stronger and works better than any of the belt-driven sanders of the same size. I only purchased this sander because I needed a sander in a hurry for a large fence project and I could not wait 4 months for my Hammer HS950 edge sander. Ultimately, that fence project never happened.

This unit has been barely used (used less than 1 hour). The disc sander "shipping shield" has not yet been removed. All original parts and accessories are included in different bags (such as belt sander stop, disc sander table and miter gauge, dust ports).

A custom 4" dust collector hose box is included. This can be used with the belt sander at either horizontal or vertical configuration. The stock capacitors have been replaced with Class A and B industrial film capacitors (Kemet & TDK). This resolves the typical problem of the motor burning out on these smaller belt sanders.

Packs of 40 grit and 60 grit sanding belts are included.

PRICE: $230