PDA

View Full Version : Nova lathe legs from a 1624-44, also fit some other models- $150 northern NY

Zachary Hoyt
11-05-2022, 8:50 PM
I bought a lathe late last month and am very happy with it, but I didn't reattach the legs after I got it home. I am 7 feet tall and these legs don't get it up where I would need it to be to be comfortable. So far I'm just setting the lathe on the table saw when I want to use it, and clamping it down. Anyhow, these legs are in excellent shape, and seem to be offered for over $300 by various retailers. I will sell the leg assemblies shown in the picture along with the 8 bolts that attached them to the bed. I will look into shipping options if you're interested. I imagine these will not be too cheap to ship since they're big and heavy.

Zachary Hoyt
12-02-2022, 7:01 PM
Price drop to $100. I got them taken apart and packed in a box. Weight is 80 pounds, so it would have to go UPS. Send your address if you'd like a shipping quote.

Zachary Hoyt
12-13-2022, 11:36 AM
Price drop to $50. I really would like to get these out of the shop and to someone who could use them.