PDA

View Full Version : Thank you US Router Tools for the Free Stuff Drawing!

John Stankus
10-23-2022, 9:05 PM
The router bit set from USRouterTools.com arrived this weekend. It is a 10 piece CNC Starter set.

Here is my thank you
Cut on my Shapeoko Pro XL using the SRU120 1/4 inch upcut spiral and SE1541 60 deg carbide V-groover from the set.

It is a Southeast Tools CNC starter set.
https://www.usroutertools.com/10-piece-starter-bit-set-stinger-p/ssbs.htm

The set has a bunch of useful bits, mostly with 1/4 inch shanks that fit my Shapeoko. (I'll have to get a bigger spindle now to use the two 1/2 shank bits :) )

John

Jim Becker
10-24-2022, 9:40 AM
That's the same kit that I ordered with my Camaster machine a few years ago to "get started". The tooling is high quality and they gave me the opportunity to get going. Congrats on your Free Stuff win!

Bruce Page
10-24-2022, 7:29 PM
Congrats John. I have done business with Joey/USRouterTools a few times. He's a straight shooter with a quality product.

Joey Jarrard
10-25-2022, 5:15 PM
John,
You are very welcome. I am glad they will be put to good use.

Awesome sign buddy!

Joey

Keith Outten
10-26-2022, 8:17 AM
For those of you who have never met Joey Jarrard he is one half of the talented duo that started the CAMaster CNC machine company. He knows CNC machines from the frame to the router bit and is a very capable software guy. If you need information or a recommendation about router bits Joey is one of the major players in the industry and a super nice guy who is always willing to help. I have known Joey for a long time and we have met on many occasions at various CNC events, broke bread together and he sold me the CNC machine I currently own.

There are at least three heavy hitters in the "CNC World" that frequent SawMill Creek and Joey Jarrard is one of them.

Yo John, I like your sign too!

Joey Jarrard
10-26-2022, 8:04 PM
@keith man you got me blushing.

Thanks for the kind words brother! Even the parts where you stretched the truth. ;)