PDA

View Full Version : Another Shoutout - This time to Dynamic Saw

Bob Falk
10-23-2022, 1:16 PM
Based on Creeker recommendations, I use Dynamic Saw for my saw blade and router bit resharpening. I just had a very positive experience with them. I sent a bunch of blades in for sharpening and they called me to let me know one of my blades got damaged in one of their machines and was not repairable:(. It was a Forest Chopmaster, but had been repaired in the past and had been sharpened a couple of times.

As expected, they were very apologetic and offered to replace the blade with a new one of theirs ($170). I said that was fair, however it was a 10" that was from my old 10" miter saw and I was going to resell it as I bought a 12" miter saw. No problem, they said, we'll give you a new 12" blade ($212). I said that was generous, however I already had two 12" chop saw blades. How about a credit? No problem, how much? I said that they should credit me what they though was fair. When I got the invoice, they had given me a $125 credit for the blade, which I thought was very generous. Plus, I didn't have to hassle selling the blade.

Nice treatment from a good company. And, they do a great job sharpening blades!

John TenEyck
10-23-2022, 2:10 PM
Glad to hear of your positive experience with Dynamic Saw. They are local to me, and I've been to their facility a couple of times and have always been impressed with how friendly and knowledgeable everyone is, not just the father/son team that own the business. I'm quite surprised your blade got damaged but not at all surprised how they worked to make it right.

John

Jim Becker
10-23-2022, 5:16 PM
I've used them twice this year and had a good experience both times. No question, they are now my go-too for sharpening.

Frederick Skelly
10-23-2022, 7:01 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I always appreciate hearing about good vendors.
Fred

Patrick Kane
10-23-2022, 7:12 PM
I have a local service that has the same/similar CNC sharpening machine and I still
use Dynamic Saw. Customer service is the difference maker.

sean meltvedt
10-24-2022, 7:55 PM
These folks also provide great long distance service to Alaska. They are my first choice!
cheers, Sean