PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, back from the South Seas

Mike Schwing
07-21-2003, 10:35 AM
Trip of a lifetime! Spent a week at a plush resort then a week on a totally deserted island living just like Gilligan. Well, except for having clean water and propane for cooking. Enjoyed the no frills week MUCH more.

Only have a few photos online at the moment, and my ISP doesn't give me much bandwidth, but until I reach my max and get shut off, you can see some of them here....

http://home.earthlink.net/~schwalden/fp

Back to the tool barn...boy its good to be back (not)

Don Farr
07-21-2003, 10:39 AM
Welcome back! I just posted a message this morning asking about what had happened to you.
Great pictures. Looks like you had a good time.

Bob Lasley
07-21-2003, 11:20 AM
Mike,

Life really sucks, huh? :D

SWMBO would really enjoy those pictures. Too bad she won't see them as I can't afford a trip to Tahiti and I don't want a second mortgage on the house!

Looks like you had a great time and sorry you had to come back so soon. That's always the worst part of vacations.

Welcome back,
Bob

Todd Burch
07-21-2003, 11:38 AM
Wow! What a vacation... Very nice. Todd.

Tom Sweeney
07-21-2003, 11:50 AM
I am soooo jealous. I would never want to leave. Glad you had such a great time. It's great to get away from the grind sometimes & man did you get away :cool:

Ted Shrader
07-21-2003, 12:28 PM
Mike -

Looks like you guys had a great time. Too bad you had to come back to the "real" world.

Ted

Jason Roehl
07-21-2003, 7:41 PM
I'm trying to feel good for you, Mike...really, I'm trying hard. Seeing those pics doesn't make it any easier. :D

Glad you had a great time. Beautiful place. Find a way to earn another trip to an equally pleasant destination.

Ron McNeil
07-21-2003, 8:18 PM
Mike,

I'm sitting here at the computer and just overcome with envy. What a beauitful place. My wife and I would love to have been there and done that. I'm glad you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.Wow! What a place.