PDA

View Full Version : I have a date!

Bill Grumbine
01-24-2006, 1:26 PM
A date with a camera that is! I just got confirmation from my producer that we have dates booked for video #2. So, I need to get busy in the shop preparing for that trip down to the secret location in the mountains of MD. It is coming very soon!

Bill

Doug Jones
01-24-2006, 1:39 PM
YaaaaHOOOOO,, looking forward to it.

tod evans
01-24-2006, 1:46 PM
congratulations bill!

Cecil Arnold
01-24-2006, 2:07 PM
Bill, I'm looking forward to the next one. Keep us posted on the release date.

Andy Hoyt
01-24-2006, 2:16 PM
Remember Bill - It didn't happen if no pics. The dvd won't count.

Jim Becker
01-24-2006, 2:21 PM
I was getting worried there for a second, Bill, when I saw the title of this thread. And then I remembered something about your sense of humor... ;)

Congrats on your next step to increased fame! (and hopefully fortune!)

Don Orr
01-24-2006, 2:29 PM
Hey Bill, that sounds great. Looking forward to the new release. Somebody said you might be heading up our way in the near future. :D If so , hope to see you soon.
Just found this Creek site and got registered so I can check out another bunch of turning addicts.

Take care, Don Orr.

Woodturners make the world go Round!

Wes Bischel
01-24-2006, 3:18 PM
That's great news Bill! At this rate we'll soon be anticipating the fourth installment of your bowl turning trilogy!;)

Wes

George Conklin
01-24-2006, 3:50 PM
BRILLIANT! Can I get my next dvd autographed?:cool: Can I at least get dibs on one of the first 25 produced? Ah heck. I'm just thrilled to be able to get to watch you perform your magic.

Good luck Bill.

George

Edited to add: My wife won't be so thrilled about this as I am. She's getting annoyed at me watching the first one over and over and over and over. Well, you get the idea.

Bob Noles
01-24-2006, 3:53 PM
Bill,

It's about time! I am getting depressed watching re-runs all the time :D

This is great news.... please keep us posted as soon as you know anything more.

Bernie Weishapl
01-24-2006, 4:41 PM
Congrats Bill, it is about time. I am getting tired of the rewind button. I am about to wear out the remote.:eek:

Mark Cothren
01-24-2006, 5:08 PM
Lookin' forward to it, Bill!

Bill Grumbine
01-24-2006, 5:35 PM
Thanks guys! We are looking at the end of March, and I probably won't say a lot more about it (don't want it to look like advertising). I just wanted to share a little good news with my turner buddies. For you guys that want autographs, you just have to let me know when your order comes in.

Bill

Doug Jones
01-24-2006, 5:42 PM
That's great news Bill! At this rate we'll soon be anticipating the fourth installment of your bowl turning trilogy!;)

Wes
A fourth trilogy, would that make it the tweleth DVD?:confused:
Just pullin your chain a bit Wes,,,

Bill as for autographs, you may consider a check mark box in the order process. :) :) :)

Glenn Clabo
01-24-2006, 5:48 PM
Hey Bill...Do I get a upgrade discount because I just bought #1? ;)

Looking forward to Bill being Bill and having some fun teaching us how to do what you do so well.

Dennis Peacock
01-24-2006, 7:02 PM
A date with a camera that is! I just got confirmation from my producer that we have dates booked for video #2. So, I need to get busy in the shop preparing for that trip down to the secret location in the mountains of MD. It is coming very soon!

Bill

<B>Put me down for one!!!!!!!!!!!</B> Signed of course.!!! ;) :D

Andy Hoyt
01-24-2006, 7:11 PM
Bill - As good as #1 is and as good as #2 will be; what I'm even more thrilled about is your continued beneficial presence in this forum, and others. The films are frozen moments in time, but your interaction here is a fluid and timely "thing" for the greater good.

There's a hidden suck-up in there somewhere, I'm sure. I'll find it when I know what the prize is.

George Conklin
01-24-2006, 7:17 PM
Looking forward to Bill being Bill and having some fun teaching us how to do what you do so well.

Roger that! Gotta love a sense of humor!

George

Jim Dunn
01-24-2006, 7:56 PM
All ways appreciate your posts and am looking forward to the purchase of #1, then #2.

Jack Hogoboom
01-24-2006, 7:59 PM
Bill,

Count me in for an autographed copy of DVD#2. I need a complete set if they're going to be collectible....:rolleyes:

BTW, what's the topic? Is it too much to hope for hollow forms????

Best,

Jack

Cody Colston
01-24-2006, 8:22 PM
Great news, Bill. I'm looking forward to it.

Jerry Vander Till
01-24-2006, 10:57 PM
I just got video #1 for my b-day and watched it for the first time tonight. I now understand those who say they watch it over and over and... There's a ton of great stuff in there. I know I'll be looking forward to video #2!!!

Travis Stinson
01-24-2006, 11:04 PM
Same here Bill. Congratulations! Looking forward to it.:cool:

Brad Schmid
01-24-2006, 11:16 PM
Very good news! I'll be looking forward to adding it to my personal library right along side the first (with autograph of course;) )

Kurt Aebi
01-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Fantastic, Bill!

Got your first one for Christmas this year and I'm gonna wear it out!

Can't wait for #2 to be available!

Dick Strauss
01-27-2006, 1:20 AM
How sick are we? We can't wait to see Bill flex his muscles (his turning muscles no doubt) for the camera again.

Seriously though, congrats Bill! I've learned more from watching your first video than I got from reading three or four books. Like the others on this board, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your latest and maybe greatest!

Ron McKinley
01-27-2006, 4:39 PM
I have your first one and looking forward to the next one......Ron

Chip Sutherland
01-27-2006, 8:41 PM
sign me up. I travel with Bill and Alan's videos already....I could use a new feature presentation.