PDA

View Full Version : Garrett-Wade -- still in business?

Howard Rosenberg
10-11-2022, 1:58 PM
I've emailed them.

I've tried their chat option.

Nothing.

Their 800 number message states this number is not assigned (admittedly, I'm calling from Canada.)

Anything I should know about before placing an order?

Greg Quenneville
10-11-2022, 4:37 PM
Looks like their Facebook is still active, but their customer service reviews are pretty bad. It is sad to write since I have been a customer for 30+ years, but if a business makes it that hard to be a customer why bother?

Tom M King
10-11-2022, 7:30 PM
I remember I used to be really excited when their catalog came.

roger wiegand
10-12-2022, 7:33 AM
AFAIK the current company uses the name but is otherwise unrelated to the one we remember from decades ago.

Lloyd McKinlay
10-12-2022, 11:06 AM
According to Wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrett_Wade) it is still chaired by the founder.

Thomas McCurnin
10-13-2022, 4:40 PM
The toll free is active here in the US--I just tried it

craig winer
10-13-2022, 5:09 PM
We are still in business (and still sending catalogs)! I've been with the company for over 30 years (and am one of the owners). Garry the founder is still working in the business. If you have any questions feel free to email me personally at craig@garrettwade.com if it's customer service questions reach out to Susan at susanm@garrettwade.com.

Frederick Skelly
10-14-2022, 7:10 PM
We are still in business (and still sending catalogs)! I've been with the company for over 30 years (and am one of the owners). Garry the founder is still working in the business. If you have any questions feel free to email me personally at craig@garrettwade.com if it's customer service questions reach out to Susan at susanm@garrettwade.com.

Glad to hear this. Thanks for the info.