PDA

View Full Version : FS: Milkman’s Workbench

Kevin Adams
10-10-2022, 1:20 PM
Hi all, more sorting thru stuff and trying to pare back some. Several years ago, Chris Schwarz did an article on a fully functioning, portable workbench that he or someone termed “the milkman’s workbench.” Well Dan Schwank of Red Rose Reproductions made a limited amount of them for purchase. Below is a write-up on it for more info as to the size and how it works, including some videos. This really is a fully functioning bench that can be used on its own for a portable set-up on a table or counter or even on top of an existing bench as a sticking board for moldings or small parts. This one is new, unused, ready to go to work. I can’t stress enough how good Dan’s work is, the fit and finish and overall quality are first rate.

These benches sold for $495 (not sure if Dan will offer them again, they are still on his website). I am asking $300 plus shipping, which shouldn’t be terribly expensive as I have a box the right size and it’s not that heavy.

Please let me know if any questions. Thanks as always.

Kevin

https://redrosereproductions.com/milkmans-workbench/

John Strong
10-11-2022, 1:52 AM
Very cool concept, and would love to clamp this down to my apartment's kitchen counter! Can't currently afford it, but I'll definitely keep my eye on this ad if it sticks around for a little while.

Good luck with the sale!

Best,
John

Kevin Adams
10-11-2022, 8:00 PM
Workbench is sold. Thanks!

Kevin