PDA

View Full Version : Powermatic 66-TA Table Saw – 5 HP motor - 52” fence with extras - TRACY, CA

Aaron Inami
10-09-2022, 12:53 AM
Powermatic 66-TA Table Saw – 230V 5 HP motor - 52” fence with extras

This saw is in excellent condition. All original documentation and factory certification included. The saw does show normal wear. However, the cast iron top has been cleaned up and polished. All internal trunnion and gearing has been completely cleaned out and re-lubed. Motor runs great. Saw feels and operates like new. Extras include:

Powermatic mobile base
Excalibur over-arm dust collector blade guard
Biesemeyer B78440 quick-removable anti-kickback splitter (rare)
Stock miter gauge
Incra 1000HD miter gauge
Powermatic arbor wrenches (for blade removal)
Stock Powermatic blade guard
Freud 8” DADO blade kit
Extra cross-cut blade and rip blade

Price is $4199 – Paypal payment only. Serious buyers are welcome to come inspect and run the saw before purchasing. Located in Tracy, CA.

DUST HOSES ARE NOT INCLUDED.

Aaron Inami
10-20-2022, 7:09 PM
Price drop to $3699 FIRM – Paypal payment only. Serious buyers are welcome to come inspect and run the saw before purchasing. Located in Tracy, CA.

The new retail price for all of this stuff together would be over $7k.

Also pulled out a few more extras I had forgotten about:

- Dado blade insert for table saw
- Angle cut jig for fence
- Fence hold-down clamps

Aaron Inami
11-06-2022, 4:26 PM
One more price drop to $3299 FIRM – Paypal payment only. Serious buyers are welcome to come inspect and run the saw before purchasing. Located in Tracy, CA.

I need to clear this unit out because my new Felder saw is on the way to Sacramento right now as we speak. That being said, I will not do any more price drops after this. The saw will stay until the right interested buyer comes along. This saw is basically in pristine condition and works like new (I did major maintenance to prep the saw). Lot's of extras included that you would end up buying anyways.

I put "Paypal payment" as a requirement. The only way I will accept cash is if we both go down to a local bank and turn that cash into a bank check (which I can mail to my credit union). I will not accept any check directly from the buyer.

Thanks!