PDA

View Full Version : which website can I buy this sanding block from that does international shipping?

Albert Lee
09-12-2022, 6:14 PM
I need a sanding block to do round over sanding, I have a lot to do so hand sanding is not an option.

this is from Arminius Tooling. I am sure you can buy it from a website?

Thank you for your time!

Greg Quenneville
09-12-2022, 6:40 PM
Albert if you can’t find a seller who ships use a forwarding service. I use Ship7 or MyUS. Lately Ship 7 has quoted cheaper rates.

Greg

Greg Quenneville
09-12-2022, 6:44 PM
Arminius ships internationally from their German web shop, BTW

Bill Dufour
09-12-2022, 7:08 PM
It seems like the rpm would be so high it would burn not really sand.
Bill D

Albert Lee
09-12-2022, 7:47 PM
Arminius ships internationally from their German web shop, BTW

I need to register to buy from their shop, but to register you need to have a customer number.

anyhow I have contacted them see how it goes.

Mel Fulks
09-12-2022, 11:17 PM
I think the better way is “ climb-cutting “ with router ,or shaper . After quick accurate round over, little sanding will be needed. Some just
see no need to sand the round-over , except for small fuzzy or rough spots. Spots that get sanded will be darker after staining than
spots that did not get sanded ,if you use an oil stain. Non oil stain is more even.

Greg Quenneville
09-13-2022, 7:14 PM
Sanding drums and the like spin too fast on a regular shaper but as I recall Albert has an elektrospindle which may be able to go slowly enough.

Personally if under a few hundred feet I would give the neighbour kid a sanding block and a dust mask and $20/hr.