PDA

View Full Version : Stand for Tenn. Vol Fans

Greg Pierce
01-22-2006, 10:37 AM
Any UT Vol Fans here? I made this table for my nephew to put his stereo on when it college. He just sent the picture to me. I had forgot about it. It was a fun project.

John Miliunas
01-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Well, although I'm not a UT fan, I am a fan of nice and functional pieces and that unit fits that bill perfectly! :) Very neat idea, Greg! We have a couple family friends with kids in college and would make for a nice Christmas gift plus, give me a chance to "practice" before our own hits the college circuit. (Gives me 3 years to practice!:D ) :) :cool:

Lee DeRaud
01-22-2006, 12:51 PM
I dunno, between the shape of the "T" cutouts and the shape of the curve on the shelf supports...
looks more like a Texas Longhorn fan to me.:D

Keel McDonald
01-23-2006, 7:53 AM
Tennessee is THE UT. We may have had a down year, but wait till next year. Nice woodwork by the way.

Greg Pierce
01-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Here's another T, made it out of scrap firewood blocks. Looked at the pile one day and wondered what the chunks of oak would look like if band sawn and left to dry further, turns out they look pretty good!

Keel McDonald
01-24-2006, 7:29 AM
Another nice addition to any home!

Here's another T, made it out of scrap firewood blocks. Looked at the pile one day and wondered what the chunks of oak would look like if band sawn and left to dry further, turns out they look pretty good!

Dick Parr
01-24-2006, 9:08 PM
That looks great Greg. He must love it.