PDA

View Full Version : New Pony in the Stable (gloat)

Mitchell Garnett
01-21-2006, 2:03 PM
I couldn't resist a gloat: a new colt joined the other work horses in the tool corral last night.

If I understand how to upload pictures, the sequence should be the new boy, the old workhorse, the handy horse with several saddles (not shown) and the old feller I got from my Dad.

David Abel
01-21-2006, 2:28 PM
I couldn't resist a gloat: a new colt joined the other work horses in the tool corral last night.

If I understand how to upload pictures, the sequence should be the new boy, the old workhorse, the handy horse with several saddles (not shown) and the old feller I got from my Dad.

Why is this a gloat? Was it free or heavily discounted?

Vaughn McMillan
01-21-2006, 2:45 PM
Why is this a gloat? Was it free or heavily discounted? Sometimes just getting a new tool is reason enough for a gloat. ;)

Nice collection, Mitchell. How old is the one you got from your dad?

- Vaughn

Andy Hoyt
01-21-2006, 2:52 PM
.....Nice collection, Mitchell. How old it the one you got from your dad? Vaughn
Oh Oh! Wait'll Dev sees this!

Shelley Bolster
01-21-2006, 3:08 PM

Hey Mitch.......I love your play on words.....really cute! :) Congrats on the new colt.......I hope he takes you many miles! :rolleyes:

Corey Hallagan
01-21-2006, 8:00 PM
Congrats on th router Mitch. That is a nice one, I hope to have it sometime soon as well. That old PC router is pretty cool!

Corey

Bill Simmeth
01-21-2006, 9:00 PM
Congrats on the new pony. I just hope the 3 PCs don't gang up on that lone Bosch! ;)

Bob Noles
01-21-2006, 9:04 PM
Mitchell,

That lil Colt has been getting some good reviews. Let us know how you like it. I have the PC7310, but think I would trade it for a Colt.

Nice Gloat.

David Abel
01-22-2006, 12:34 AM
Mitchell,

That lil Colt has been getting some good reviews. Let us know how you like it. I have the PC7310, but think I would trade it for a Colt.

Nice Gloat.

What don't you like about your PC?

Bob Noles
01-22-2006, 7:15 AM
What don't you like about your PC?

Mainly the fine adjustment.

Mike Cutler
01-22-2006, 7:40 AM
The new Colt is pretty nice, but the ol' feller still looks to have a nice topline, and pleasing conformation from the stifles down thru the hocks and pasterns. Good hoof angle too.:p
Nice gloat on the Colt. That,s a nice PC herd you got there, just be sure they get plenty of turnout. ;)