PDA

View Full Version : Slide of the Website Ads @ Home Depot???

Carroll Courtney
05-30-2022, 12:50 PM
HD Special Buy Ads
Well while checking prices for Milwaukee M18 6au I came across this special buy ad at Home Depot, which I been wanting this Oscillating multi tool. So what the heck, looky here what I found. All tool places has this kit for 259.00 including Northern Tool, well HD is knocking off 100.00 cause its a special buy @ 159.00. So here I go to the " Buy It Now" button. But wait minute, what the heck???? Look at first pic, see all what is all included so at 159.00 how can a person resist? So at check out I see that there is not Fuel on bag, nor battery and charger. Dang that took the wind out of my sail, but is this mistake a mistake or maybe its my computer or its HD. ;(

Doug Colombo
05-30-2022, 1:32 PM
I just took a look on their site and saw that you can get the tool, battery, and charger for $129. Sale ends today. ** Just noticed that it is not a m18 fuel **

I needed a new string trimmer and bought a Milwaukee M18 fuel at HD. I bought the package that had a quick charger and 8ah battery, and when you bought this one, HD gave you a free 5ah battery (marked $150) ! Most of my battery tools are Bosch (had a hookup to get a discount at one time) but with these two batteries now around I think I may have to get a few red ones.