PDA

View Full Version : OMG I was cut off for 36 hours!

Christopher Charles
05-08-2022, 12:36 AM
Hi all,

My subscription lapsed and I could view posts but not see any pictures on my phone for a whole day and a half until I could get back to my laptop and renew! Less than $10 for the best of the internet--don't forget to keep current or you could be like me! Still twitching from the withdrawal...

Best,
Chris

#neversponsored

Rod Sheridan
05-08-2022, 8:43 AM
Hi all,

My subscription lapsed and I could view posts but not see any pictures on my phone for a whole day and a half until I could get back to my laptop and renew! Less than $10 for the best of the internet--don't forget to keep current or you could be like me! Still twitching from the withdrawal...

Best,
Chris

#neversponsored

Haha, great post, thanks for the laugh.

It’s what my daughter calls “first world problems”.

Regards, Rod

Eric Arnsdorff
05-08-2022, 9:06 AM
That’s funny!
And I did the same thing recently. I didn’t catch on at first and could not figure out why I couldn’t see pics. A couple of days later and it finally dawned on me!

John K Jordan
05-08-2022, 10:06 AM
Hi all,

My subscription lapsed and I could view posts but not see any pictures on my phone for a whole day and a half until I could get back to my laptop and renew! ...

I'd HATE that. Long ago I signed for the recurring automatic payment so I'd never have to worry about it. Painless.

JKJ

Bill Dufour
05-08-2022, 1:42 PM
I just got a email to warn me so I paid up now. I checked my drivers license and teaching credentials for expiration dates as well.
Bill D

Frederick Skelly
05-08-2022, 3:45 PM
It’s what my daughter calls “first world problems”.

Yup! ........