PDA

View Full Version : Nice packaging from virutex

Mitch schiffer
05-03-2022, 12:48 PM
I got my order in from virutex today and I was surprised to see that even for a reasonably small tool it came in a wood crate. The tool was bolted down and had no damage. Also both tools I got seem to be really nice quality. I just thought I'd share this in case someone else was thinking about ordering something from them. Its too bad all tool manufacturers don't take shipping this seriously.

james manutes
05-03-2022, 1:00 PM
So ..... what's in there ?

Brian Tymchak
05-03-2022, 1:42 PM
Love the metal corner reinforcement.

Howard Rosenberg
05-03-2022, 2:09 PM
You're right.

That case IS very impressive.

They obviously take all parts of their sales processes seriously. Sort of like, "how you do anything is how you do everything."

And, yes - what IS in that case?

Christian Hawkshaw
05-03-2022, 2:38 PM
According to the number on the crate: https://www.virutextools.com/router-for-fitting-hinges-fr129vb-pid317

Dave Roock
05-03-2022, 2:46 PM
Virutex has some interesting tools, never looked up until today. Have to research their edge banding equipment.

Mitch schiffer
05-03-2022, 4:09 PM
I got the hinge mortiser and the weatherstripping grover. Now I just have to figure out how to use them. The manuals could be a little more detailed. The hinge mortiser can cut the mortise for the higher end concealed hinges or just the standard style door hinges. The weatherstripping grover has a double ended bit and 2 different shoes to cut groves for several types of weatherstripping. It will also cut right up to the corner so it can be done on existing door frames. I think I will get the lock mortiser as well.

Brian Runau
05-03-2022, 4:34 PM
I got my order in from virutex today and I was surprised to see that even for a reasonably small tool it came in a wood crate. The tool was bolted down and had no damage. Also both tools I got seem to be really nice quality. I just thought I'd share this in case someone else was thinking about ordering something from them. Its too bad all tool manufacturers don't take shipping this seriously.

They could, if they chose too. I believe it costs more not to. Brian