PDA

View Full Version : Good Customer Service Response from FWW

Steve Beadle
01-19-2006, 7:12 PM
My wife surprised me with a subscription to Fine Woodworking, and the first issue I received was for February '06. I had already purchased it on the newsstand. Subsequently I received the Fall '05 Tools & Shops issue, as well as the December '05 issue--both of which I had already purchased as well. I e-mailed FWW Customer Service, asking them to adjust my subscription term so that it did not include the issues I had already purchased and they replied the very next day. They extended my subscription by three issues. I considered that a good response, and timely!

John Miliunas
01-19-2006, 7:15 PM
Got that right, Steve! A++ to FWW! That's a class act. :) :cool:

Mark Rios
01-19-2006, 9:04 PM
That is great CS. They want your business.

For someone like me, I'll never attain the status of "FINE" woodworker. I wish they published a magazine like "PRETTY GOOD" WWing or "SOMETIMES REALLY GOOD" WWing. That would be a magazine for me.

John Miliunas
01-19-2006, 9:08 PM
That is great CS. They want your business.

For someone like me, I'll never attain the status of "FINE" woodworker. I wish they published a magazine like "PRETTY GOOD" WWing or "SOMETIMES REALLY GOOD" WWing. That would be a magazine for me.

ROFLM....Dang it, Mark! Stop that! I about spit all over my monitor again!:D :D :D Man, I'm 110% with you on that one! I'd have to be one of the first 10 subscribers to one of those!!!:D :cool:

Andy Hoyt
01-19-2006, 10:49 PM
It could be a sister publication to this (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=26109).