PDA

View Full Version : In-Line Industries, Dubby Sled

John Foley
03-30-2022, 9:31 AM
Does anyone know if In-Line Industries is still in business. They market the Dubby Sled. I have phoned them several times over the last three days at various times of day and no one answers the phone and there is no voice mail.

Robert Hayward
03-30-2022, 12:37 PM
Peachtree Woodworking also sells the Dubby line.

Clark Hussey
03-30-2022, 1:35 PM
Two years ago I tried to get a Dubby sled. I had the same issue with phone calls. Peach tree lists them, I don’t think they have any.

James Cheever
03-30-2022, 1:42 PM
I have an assembled left side sled and a right side sled still in the box. Never really used them. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Tom Henderson2
03-31-2022, 1:38 AM
In-line sells some good stuff; Dubby included.

BUT -- they are a family business, and many have had major frustrations dealing with them directly.

So... buy from Peachtree or don't bother...

My $0.02

Chris Schoenthal
03-31-2022, 4:18 AM
I have an older Delta contractor saw that I would love to get the PALs Precision Alignment system for.
In-Line manufactured, or at least distributed it, but it has been unavailable for a long time through any of the avenues.
Wish that I had bought one some time ago.

Lee Schierer
03-31-2022, 8:00 AM
Is this what you are looking for?

Vince Shriver
03-31-2022, 1:58 PM
I recently (about 8 mos.) purchased a Dubby Sled through Peachtree. Very pleased with it . They have some videos made by the owner that you should find of interest (check them out for sure).

Tom Bussey
04-03-2022, 5:29 PM
I bought both a left and a right hand Dubby sleds from IN- line industries about a month ago. Give jerry a call. If you buy both at the same time you want the same thickness on both and DVD's and book on polyremes is free. Shipping was also free. I would deal with Jerry in a heart beat over Peachtree. He didn't have what I wanted in stock but he got back to me as soon as he did and he held what I wanted for me.

There is nothing bad with Peachtree. And if I were buying just a left or right side they would be okay. But I feel I got got a lot of personal attention and had my questions answered by someone that really knew the answers. Give Jerry a call you will not be sorry.

You can get the 800 number from his web page.

Tom Bussey
04-03-2022, 5:34 PM
PS: Bubby sleds are a lot cheaper than Woodpecker's which is a copy of of the Dubby. I know Dubbies have been around for at least 25 years or more.

Charlie Jones
04-03-2022, 10:18 PM
I have a Dubby. It is the most accurate miter sled I have ever used.