PDA

View Full Version : yahoo! whoopeee!

tod evans
01-19-2006, 7:56 AM
this is post 1k and i`m not kicked off!! hopefully i`ve been of assistance to some? and i sincerely hope i`ve given all some things to think about?
thanks for having me....tod

Rob Bourgeois
01-19-2006, 8:01 AM
Thats a lot of one finger pecking Tod.:p

Shelley Bolster
01-19-2006, 8:08 AM
Tod, I for one have really enjoyed reading your posts and yes......in many cases you have offered "something to think about". ;) It is the behind the scenes mentoring that you have been giving me that I really thank you for.....you have shown a great deal of patience with some of my dumb questions and always taking the time to explain (even by emailing pictures) techniques/methods of how you make something. Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to shed light on so many WW issues by sharing your talent and expertise with so many of us.

Jeff Sudmeier
01-19-2006, 8:20 AM
Tod, what a coincidence, with this post I hit 3000.

I have always enjoyed your posts and have always felt that quality is more important than quantity.

Mark Singer
01-19-2006, 8:21 AM
Tod....you have given your $.02 , 1000 times. Let me do the math:confused:.....Ok...Ok...that is $20....Twenty dollars! I got much more than that from your posts....Mine are proably worth about a half of a cent...so we are about even....even though I have over 4000...Jim Becker's are worth a nickle...so we both have a ways to go! Glad you joined and have taken a very active role...Your experience is greatly appreciated...(even if you don't use a jointer):rolleyes:

Jim Hager
01-19-2006, 8:30 AM
Congratulations are in order I guess, I've still got a ways to go to get to that many and I never will catch up with some of the others. But then again I guess this one counts too don't it.

Yes, Tod I do enjoy reading your 2 cent posts;)

John Miliunas
01-19-2006, 8:33 AM
Hey Tod, congrats! Yeah, them's a lot of .02's. Now, given your new-found tenure and adjusting for inflation, wear and tear on your keyboard, etc..., I think you should probably kick that up to $00.03! :D And that's a bargain for us at twice the price! :D :cool:

Rich Torino
01-19-2006, 8:42 AM
Tod,

from someone who is more of a lurker than a poster I really appreciate folk like yourself who provide suggestions and solutions and $.02's for the rest of us...

thanks

Jim Becker
01-19-2006, 8:47 AM
Welcome to the "open mouth" club!!! LOL :D

Peter Pedisich
01-19-2006, 8:47 AM
Tod,

Congratulations and thanks for the help!

Pete

Pete Harbin
01-19-2006, 8:49 AM
Let's see...this makes 235 for me...at $0.02...deductions for multiple hockey references...gloats without pictures...hmmm, carry the 4...adjust for inflation...it look's like I owe everyone here $3.72. Dang!

Seriously Todd, I enjoy your posts and am glad you're here!

Pete

John Miliunas
01-19-2006, 9:41 AM
Welcome to the "open mouth" club!!! LOL :D

Yeah, but Tod, unlike yours truly, don't "insert foot" into the "open mouth"! :rolleyes: :o :cool:

Cecil Arnold
01-19-2006, 10:35 AM
Congrats Tod, I find your pecking post informative and useful, so they are worth more than .02. When it comes to opinions we sure agree more than most.

Michael Stafford
01-19-2006, 10:51 AM
The good news is that your posts have been substantive, informative and contained quality information. The bad news is that your posts have been substantive, informative and contained quality information. Few of us can say that all our posts have been helpful....Take this one for instance, it has no socially redeeming value, it just seems to run on and on and on....

Congrats, Tod, you have made a lot of valuable posts. I always enjoy reading them.:D

P.S. I always heard a penny for your thoughts and I will give you my 2 cents worth. Who is making the profit on this exchange of intellectual property and are they paying taxes on it?:p

Anthony Anderson
01-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Tod, I always enjoy reading your posts. Valuable advice, and yep they make me think. But that hurts (thinking:confused:), so don't don't start those threads that require deep thinking too often:D. Looking forward to joining that elite 1000 group in the future. Thanks again, Bill

tod evans
01-19-2006, 3:15 PM
thanks guys! i just spent 20 min. searching for this thread so i could say thanks............from the general forum to support? okay?????

Shelley Bolster
01-19-2006, 5:17 PM
HAHAHAHAHA.........maybe you should just hang around the Support Forum Tod - that seems to be were you end up a lot of time :D :rolleyes: Now - I might have looked under No Topic but then I got to thinking - you are Supportive in your relplies and threads so, I guess this IS an appropriate place for you eh? Glad to see you are back to where you belong! ;) :p

Tyler Howell
01-19-2006, 5:30 PM
Congrats Tod!
My homies in the hood are going to get a kick out of the fact that I hang with a self professed hill billie!!!! I might add great company and well worth the investment;)

Steve Clardy
01-19-2006, 9:15 PM
:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :rolleyes:

John Bailey
01-21-2006, 3:44 AM
1000 posts since November. That's some quick one-fingerin'. Thanks for all the input.

John

Vaughn McMillan
01-21-2006, 4:33 AM
1000 posts since November. That's some quick one-fingerin'. Thanks for all the input.

John Yeah, he's typing with one finger and working with the other hand. He still seems to get quite a bit of work done. ;)

Congrats on the first 1K Tod. You can stick around for another thousand and we'll let you know then if you can stay. I'm guessin' it'll be a yes. You've added a lot to the mix here. A lot of what, we're still trying to figure out, but it's sure been a lot of it. :p Thanks. :D

- Vaughn

John Bailey
01-24-2006, 8:15 AM
If some of the work he's doing is with one hand, I'm gonna' start strappin' one arm behind my back to see if it improves my work. Can't hurt.

John

Bob Noles
01-24-2006, 11:37 AM
A few day late, but wanted to offer a congrats Tod.... Your posts have been educational.

tod evans
03-27-2006, 6:20 PM
and with this one 2000......still not kicked off for chipping in my .02.....and still hoping i`ve been more help than hindrance. thanks for having me ya`ll. tod

Steve Ash
03-27-2006, 7:10 PM
Tod, I'm not sure I have read every one of your posts...but the ones I have read were very helpful....keep em comin!

Bart Leetch
03-27-2006, 8:02 PM
Congrats Tod!
My homies in the hood are going to get a kick out of the fact that I hang with a self professed hill billie!!!! I might add great company and well worth the investment;)

Is that any worse than a self professed thong jocky?

Vaughn McMillan
03-28-2006, 5:39 AM
and with this one 2000......still not kicked off for chipping in my .02.....and still hoping i`ve been more help than hindrance. thanks for having me ya`ll. tod
Congrats on 2K...maybe you should up your opinions to .03 or so. I think they're worth it.

- Vaughn

David Fried
03-28-2006, 6:10 AM
Tod,

2000 at .02 each, that $40!! You've given a lot, a little at time! Thanks.

Dave Fried

P.S. Ignore Vaughn, don't raise your prices :D

Jim Dunn
03-28-2006, 8:21 AM
A self possessed hillbilly?? I didn't know you had ghosts in Ark! Great work on all you posts Tod.

Dennis Peacock
03-28-2006, 8:29 AM
Tod,
2000 at .02 each, that $40!! You've given a lot, a little at time! Thanks.
Dave Fried
P.S. Ignore Vaughn, don't raise your prices :D

Now....leave it up to David to do all the cal-cue-muh-lations to see just how much you've added to SMC Tod. :p :p :p :D

Hey Tod....I think we'll keep you!!!!!:D :D

Gary Herrmann
03-28-2006, 9:04 AM
Thanks for the input, Tod. Just my, oh, never mind. :rolleyes:

John Miliunas
03-28-2006, 9:11 AM
Tod, your input has been helpful, appreciated and sometimes, quite entertaining, as well! :D Thanks buddy and hope to see several more thou!!! Just my $$00.01 (Hey, I'm cheap!:o ) :) :cool:

Jerry Olexa
03-28-2006, 10:58 AM
Congrats!! We're glad you're here..

Dave Ray
03-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Tod, I find myself looking for your $.02 each time I sign on. Congrats are in order here and thank you. :) :)

tod evans
03-28-2006, 12:48 PM
thanks guys! kinda weird how this thread jumps from general to support and now to off topic? :o okay by me, once again thanks for having me! tod

Steve Ash
03-28-2006, 12:53 PM
kinda weird how this thread jumps from general to support and now to off topic?

Moderators do that to those of us who aren't sure where to put stuff. My "female models SMC hat" also got moved. No biggie that they moved it it just makes extra work for them....but I guess for all the dollars they get paid they don't mind it.

I'm just kidding mods....and thanks for the job you guys do mod'ing here.

Cecil Arnold
03-28-2006, 4:36 PM
Tod, I've enjoyed and learned from all your posts, even those that have been removed.

Frank Chaffee
03-28-2006, 7:22 PM
thanks guys! kinda weird how this thread jumps from general to support and now to off topic…
tod,
Possibly the moderators are gently urging you to learn the many functions available to us in the vBulletin software.

The threads you begin are always heavily responded to, and are therefore often prominently displayed when a user clicks on “New Posts”.

Also available are search functions which find “threads begun by user X”, or in your case “user x”, “all posts by user”, and “threads containing…”.

Hey tod, you are a self professed two finger typist, and as a three finger typist (well actually, two fingers and a thumb), I offer those thoughts for your consideration.

…And maybe, just maybe they are testing you at the gate to see if you are a persistent and ardent enough applicant to be considered for admittance to the higher ranks here. Personally, I am thinking that they want to share the great financial wealth that involuntarily befalls those who attain moderator status on the Creek with you (wink). However tod, I have every confidence that you will never become sweet and compliant enough to gain admittance to those ranks. While I am truly grateful for our moderators’ work here, I am equally grateful to you for your continuing questioning of our TOS and its application.

As to your 2000 plus .02 cent contributions to this forum, I don’t know what currency those were minted in, but to me they are founded on the Gold Standard.

Thanks for everything, tod,
Frank

Steve Clardy
03-29-2006, 12:00 PM
Better slow down a tad there Tod.
You'll be competeing with Becker on high post count!!!
Congrats on the 2000

Ken Fitzgerald
03-29-2006, 12:30 PM
Congrats on 2000 Tod! Your posts are always valuable!