PDA

View Full Version : Ridgid Lifetime parts and service.

Dave Lehnert
03-02-2022, 7:18 PM
I needed a new dust bag for my Ridgid 12" sliding miter saw. My saw is about 10 years old.
On Ridgid web site just about every part, other than standard hardware etc.. has been discontinued.

So how is Ridgig going to warranty my saw if most parts are discontinued???
Anyone been through the process on an older saw?

BTW- No problem with the saw now. Has been a fantastic saw.

Mike O'Keefe
03-02-2022, 7:33 PM
Had an issue with there 6'' ROS pad. They told me that part was a wear-tear item. Warranty didn't cover it. Good luck,let us know how you turn out.

Sam Force
03-02-2022, 7:36 PM
I had a problem with a different brand of TS, there were no parts to be had so I was refunded the whole purchase price. Of course the price of a new saw was slightly higher but I used the 1st saw for 5 years and got a 100% refund

Bruce Wrenn
03-02-2022, 9:01 PM
I needed a new dust bag for my Ridgid 12" sliding miter saw. My saw is about 10 years old.
On Ridgid web site just about every part, other than standard hardware etc.. has been discontinued.

So how is Ridgig going to warranty my saw if most parts are discontinued???
Anyone been through the process on an older saw?

BTW- No problem with the saw now. Has been a fantastic saw.

i believe your LSA says they can replace it with a like item. I own several of the 12V LI drills, which are no longer available. So far, I've only needed batteries, which they have replaced for free. It's a hassle to get it done sometimes, depending upon what Ridgid's attitude is at that time.