PDA

View Full Version : Need some help sourcing replacement hydraulic motor for Autoquip scissor lift tables

Phillip Mitchell
02-23-2022, 3:30 PM
I stumbled across a pretty good deal on a pair of smaller Autoquip lift tables. 1500# capacity with 19x38 tables, $400 for both. Neither one has the hydraulic motors that used to be on it. Looking for some advice on replacement motor options that will get the job done.

I came across this site first (scroll down past the first 4 results) - https://www.vevor.com/collections/hydraulic-power-unit?sort_by=price-ascending

What I’m looking for is a 120 or 240v / 60 hz hydraulic pump/ motor that has the wired remote control included and already wired in. It seems like only the 12v versions have the remote and the 240v versions have a lever that is on the motor itself. This is probably fine for a car lift, etc but inconvenient for a lift table where this motor will be tucked away under the scissor lift area. Not really experienced in the specific area beyond what I have seen, which isn’t much...wondering if I’m missing something or there is another good source for these type of motors and remotes for this application.

I have a larger Bishamon 2k capacity lift table that I love and use everyday (last photo.) It has a 2 hp single phase 240v pump motor on it with a wired remote control for up / down controls. It looks just like some of the units above but not 12v powered.

Thanks for any help!

Bill Dufour
02-23-2022, 3:46 PM
Pressure and flow rates. Volume of cylinder.
Would an electric actuator have enough force and speed for you?
Bill D.

Phillip Mitchell
02-23-2022, 3:53 PM
All is know is that pressure is likely around 3100-3200 (tel:3100-3200) psi, but that’s an assumption. I don’t actually have the tables in front of me as my brother went and retrieved them as he was much closer than I was.

I don’t know about an electric actuator. Unfamiliar territory for me.

Paul F Franklin
02-23-2022, 4:40 PM
Try contacting Target Hydraulics, they make a variety of AC Power units that would be suitable for lift tables. Tell them what you have and they'll help you specify the correct power unit.