PDA

View Full Version : Your Next Woodworking Tool Purchase

Rich Riddle
02-04-2022, 8:11 AM
What woodworking tool will you next purchase, big or small? I am looking long term at a dedicated planer, but the 14" Minimax jointer/planer holds its own right now. Small purchases will include router set-up blocks.

Dave Fritz
02-04-2022, 8:20 AM
Respirator http s://pekesafety.com/products/powercap-active-particulate-papr?variant=31337357738062

Rod Sheridan
02-04-2022, 11:23 AM
Having owned a jointer/planer since 1998, I’m a big fan of the jointer capacity and planer performance.

That said I just bought an Aigner shaper accessory so I’m broke😀

Regards, Rod

Mitch schiffer
02-04-2022, 11:59 AM
I personally prefer a separate jointer and planer. My next tool purchase will either be a dovetail machine or stand alone pocket hole machine.

Rod Sheridan
02-04-2022, 12:05 PM
I personally prefer a separate jointer and planer. My next tool purchase will either be a dovetail machine or stand alone pocket hole machine.

I do as well Mitch, I just don’t have room for a 12” jointer and a planer……Regards, Rod.

Richard Coers
02-04-2022, 12:22 PM
My next machinery move will be selling. I have more than I need and I turn 70 this year.

Patrick Varley
02-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Small purchases will include router set-up blocks.

I just purchased a (budget) set recently and I'm annoyed I waited so long. It's simplified a number of things beyond the router table, and I've found myself reaching for them frequently. Also just recently purchased a Festool dust extractor, which again, was a revelation. Told myself for a couple years the shop vac was "good enough", and then was amazed by the difference.

Next up for me is a better sander. Likely a Bosch GET75-6N, as I can't quite justify a Mirka Deros.

Rod Sheridan
02-04-2022, 1:00 PM
Patrick, buying a Festool dust extractor and sander was also a revelation for me……Regards, Rod

Clark Hussey
02-04-2022, 1:02 PM
As my days of doing handwork, are rapidly coming to a close. (My hands shake like a willow tree) I just purchased a pantorouter. I’m looking forward to putting it through its paces.

Jim Becker
02-04-2022, 1:35 PM
I guess that my next tool purchases would be pegged to getting a new shop building up and at that point I'll need a new cyclone (I sold the old one so I didn't have to pay to store it) and a new slider. (I sold the old one because it wouldn't fit in my temporary shop nor was it cost effective to move a 1500 lb machine twice and also pay for storage)

I grab little doo-dads from time to time that are project specific. Case in point...two cabinet lifts last week which I used to install the new ventilation hood in the kitchen by myself. They will undoubtedly get more use when the shop building is up, too.

mreza Salav
02-04-2022, 1:53 PM
I have (more than?) enough. It's been a number of years I've stopped buying (serious) tools and I am not using what I have as much, only occasionally. Life has changed and don't spend as much time in the shop (SWMBO keeps saying I should get rid of some of my tools but that's not going to happen....).

Malcolm McLeod
02-04-2022, 2:02 PM
Slider.....:cool:

Paul F Franklin
02-04-2022, 2:17 PM
Hmmm, probably a stationary sander. Don't have space nor budget for a wide belt, so will likely be a drum. But it's a ways off.

Brian Tymchak
02-04-2022, 2:21 PM
I think it's time to get my big boy lathe. I've been looking at the new Rikon (online only, not hands on). But it's a chunk of change, so I don't know if that's the answer yet. Have also been thinking about building a detached shop. Kinda tired of moving material up/down stairs to the basement.

Bruce Mack
02-04-2022, 3:06 PM
A tungsten carbide burnishing rod for card scraper preparation. I have a new-in-box DFM scraper set and while insomniac on Thurs. morning "reasoned" that mating these with a proper burnisher would be a great idea. McMaster-Carr obliged and as usual the order comes so fast that I'll have it today. I know that I don't require an 80 HRC burnisher for a 50 HRC plate but here's hoping there's magic, though just fun will be satisfactory.

Andrew Hughes
02-04-2022, 3:12 PM
Small bandsaw and small jointer. Both will most likely be used I will restore them .

Michael Schuch
02-04-2022, 4:05 PM
I know I am probably in the minority here but after 35+ years of collecting tools, wood working machines and metal working machines I need to do a lot of selling before I do any more buying. Three radial arm saws are a bit excessive (12" Walker Turner, 16" Redstar and 16" long arm Delta L40c). Three table saws are a bit excessive (1 Casadea slider, a 10" Powermatic cabinet saw and a 12" Powermatic cabinet saw). As much as I love my 50's Walker Turner shaper I really only need one shaper and the newer Jet has a sliding table on it. I have good excuses for every machine I own (usually too good of a deal to pass up and an upgrade from what I already own). But it is time to start leaning the herd. I did sell off my 18" band saw a few years back, I just didn't get that much us out of it. I have one metal lathe that I sold to a friend which I need to get out of the shop. I passed down a Chinese 14" floor standing drill press to one of my daughters friends (16yo) in exchange for a day of helping clean up the shop so now I am down to only 3.

I do need to buy some dust collector ducting so I can plumb in the 7 1/2hp cyclone and get rid of the other two.

John TenEyck
02-04-2022, 4:27 PM
FWIW, I love my 14" MiniMax J/P, too; I only wish it were a 16". Separates are great if you have the room, but I'll take the 14" jointer width any day for the slight inconvenience of changeover which, in reality, is less than 1 minute.

I just sold my W&H molding machine. Never used it enough to justify the space it took up.

To fill up that space, and then some, I ordered but have not yet received a CNC, so that should be legit as my next tool purchase. I'm hopefully more than halfway through the 10 - 12 week wait - patience has never been one of my strong points. I have the bench it will sit on built and am learning VCarve Pro. I actually ran some cabinet parts on a friend's machine, and it was a blast. The parts weren't complicated except for the through bolt holes and dowel locating holes. Manually, that would have been a real challenge, but with the CNC it was no more complicated than drawing them on the parts and running the toolpaths. My plan is to use the CNC to eliminate the drudgery aspects of cabinet and furniture making so I can focus on the more pleasurable (at least for me) parts. We'll see how it plays out but I'm super excited to add this capability to my woodworking endeavors.

John

Ray Newman
02-04-2022, 4:53 PM
Last few months, I been looking at #3 and #4 planes. Just might have a use for smaller planes these days.

As for machinery, I will be downsizing. My Sunhill/GEETECH 15x6" is just getting to be too much to move around when I want to use it. The DeWalt 735 looks promising. If anyone here knows of anyone who is interested, let me know -- I'm in ZIP code 98580.

Myles Moran
02-04-2022, 5:22 PM
I'm awaiting infinity to get their router table back in stock. This supply chain has not been nice to my upgrade desires as the expected restock date as been bumped back over a month so far.

I'm very excited to have a router lift, a flat router table (I haven't used mine at all recently since I discovered warped doesn't even begin to describe it), and a power feeder to make repeated runs consistent and safer (such as rounding over a big run of loose tenon stock)

After that I think I'll be getting a Laguna 14bx, but I haven't fully sold my wife on that one... yet.

Charles Coolidge
02-04-2022, 5:55 PM
Powermatic PJ882HH 8" jointer. I purchased it about an hour ago and will be delivered next Wed.

Bryan Hall
02-04-2022, 6:02 PM
Ordered a slider last night! Maybe a dust collector today? I also want a bunch of new measuring/marking tools.....

Derek Cohen
02-04-2022, 6:46 PM
I guess that my next tool purchases would be pegged to getting a new shop building up and at that point I'll need a new cyclone (I sold the old one so I didn't have to pay to store it) and a new slider. (I sold the old one because it wouldn't fit in my temporary shop nor was it cost effective to move a 1500 lb machine twice and also pay for storage)

I grab little doo-dads from time to time that are project specific. Case in point...two cabinet lifts last week which I used to install the new ventilation hood in the kitchen by myself. They will undoubtedly get more use when the shop building is up, too.

Very similar to my plan. I’ll retire in a couple of years, and we will downsize to a new home (just minus the large garden upkeep). I get to build a new workshop, and can then upgrade the dust collection. We will discuss this closer to time.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Jim Becker
02-04-2022, 7:47 PM
Very similar to my plan. I’ll retire in a couple of years, and we will downsize to a new home (just minus the large garden upkeep). I get to build a new workshop, and can then upgrade the dust collection. We will discuss this closer to time.

Regards from Perth

Derek
You hit on one of the two major reasons we did the downsize dance this past year, Derek...keeping up with the landscape. It was just too much with four acres. The two of us also didn't need 4200 sq feet given our daughters are now both grown. The opportunity to build a shop from scratch using "lessons learned" to plan it out is pretty kewel. (I'm not doing the building-building, just the inside, of course) And it brings opporunity for some tool consideration as noted. :) What's not to like about that?

Robert Hayward
02-04-2022, 7:53 PM
Mine showed up today via Southeastern Freight Lines. A Baliegh ES-6100. It was my Christmas present. Ordered from Grainger 11/8/2020 with scheduled delivery date of 11/19/2020. They missed that by a little bit. To save an approximate $275 residential/liftgate delivery I opted to pick it up at the Grainger store in Tampa. That is another whole story though that needs its own thread.

Greg Quenneville
02-04-2022, 8:32 PM
I would like to get a new stand for my power feeder. And a more modern crosscut fence for my 1999 Felder slider. Other than that I will be selling most of my machines this year. I consider myself lucky that after that I will still have a very capable hobby/home maintenance shop.

Often selling tools in the past I ended up regretting it, but eventually age and space requires a consolidation.

Rich Riddle
02-04-2022, 9:10 PM
My next machinery move will be selling. I have more than I need and I turn 70 this year.Well my father is 91 and still buys woodworking tools. That said, he usually only gets one new machine a year and far more small hand tools. Lots of Creekers are in their seventies.

Mick Simon
02-04-2022, 9:39 PM
As my days of doing handwork, are rapidly coming to a close. (My hands shake like a willow tree) I just purchased a pantorouter. I’m looking forward to putting it through its paces.

I suspect you'll find countless ways to put the PantoRouter to work. My hands don't shake, but I do get really painful hand cramps if I do much hand tool work. PantoRouter is a game changer.

Andrew Seemann
02-04-2022, 10:05 PM
Last Black Friday I "completed" the shop with the purchase of a DeWalt scroll saw and a Grizzly bench top oscillating spindle sander. After collecting tools since I was 5 years old, I officially have all the tools that I need, want, and/or have room for, which is really weird after nearly 5 decades of wanting things. There are some jigs and upgrades I would like (better screwdrivers are high on the list), but not a lot I can justify, as the shop is as full as I can stand.

Fortunately I have an expansion planned this summer, to add a finishing room, office, and storage, so I can free up some space in the main shop:)

At some point, I will probably upgrade the Unisaw to a SawStop (my focus, attentiveness, and reactions are not improving with age), and I might be able to fit in a CNC after the cyclone moves either outside or to the planned addition. I've always wanted a shaper, but I have finally admitted (sort of) that I would be better off with a second router table. I also someday might upgrade the 19/38 Supermax to a 36" dual drum, since they have about the same footprint.

But in general, I have everything I need. Or at least will fit in the shop:)

Terry Therneau
02-04-2022, 11:12 PM
A Comatic DC-40 power feeder was delivered today. I had one of the mini-feeders on my Delta HD shaper, a bit small for the job but it made me a believer. Sold it and the shaper when I got the Felder saw/shaper -- the mini was't close to reaching. The new feeder is big! I'll be testing it out this weekend. But what I really need is more space.

Mike Wilkins
02-05-2022, 12:04 AM
I just put a deposit of a Hammer F3 shaper but have to wait until August to lay my eyeballs on it. My Rockwell shaper was picked up today after just one day of listing (lucky local purchaser). I am bouncing back and forth on getting a Festool MFT Basic and building my own. Those Festool folks sure know how to make their stuff tempting.
I would love to know if the side rails on the MFT are available so I can make my own workbench.

Albert Lee
02-05-2022, 1:56 AM
My next purchase, well, I have already paid a deposit for it, is SCM L'Invincibile SI X panel saw

Its listed 65k USD on WSI machinery

I paid 42k+ tax (USD) for my SI X here in NZ. standard machine with some minor optional stuff. yes it comes with the latest panel from SCM

bob cohen
02-05-2022, 8:36 AM

You probably know this Jim, but the difference between my 5hp hi-vac cyclone versus my old 3 hp unit (both oneidas) is like the difference between a contractors saw and a stout cabinet saw. Highly recommend the extra hp. I also upgraded to Nordfab ductwork—zero leaks!

My next major purchase is likely a floor-standing spindle sander. Next smaller purchase is probably the large HT Gordon spokeshave. I have the smaller one, at absolute beauty and joy to use!

Alan Lightstone
02-05-2022, 8:49 AM
You hit on one of the two major reasons we did the downsize dance this past year, Derek...keeping up with the landscape.
Similar reasons here for downsizing just before retirement, although the swimming pool and fish tank maintenance at our old house really could empty your wallet quickly. And most importantly the huge electric bill having both of them. And love the new shop at double the size of my last home.

My next want, although clearly not need, is a CNC machine. I've been resisting for years, but I have a table/cabinet for it, and will eventually move to the dark side of the force.

Clifford McGuire
02-05-2022, 9:49 AM
I put the deposit down on a Hammer A3-31 three months ago. Hoping to have it in April.

This is part of the downsizing plan others have mentioned. Went from an 8 acre farmette to a home in a small town. I had to make a couple compromises for woodworking, but this place is soooo much better for my other hobbies (mtn biking, skiing, fishing, hiking).

Jim Becker
02-05-2022, 9:51 AM
You probably know this Jim, but the difference between my 5hp hi-vac cyclone versus my old 3 hp unit (both oneidas) is like the difference between a contractors saw and a stout cabinet saw. Highly recommend the extra hp. I also upgraded to Nordfab ductwork—zero leaks!

Yea, I hear you on that cyclone sizing thing. Ultimately, the choice will come down to how I decide to arrange the space and, of course, money. Either way will be a big step up from the 2hp unit I had in the old shop which performed acceptably. But with the CNC, I tend to be using other machines at the same time, so I have to kick things up a little so a bigger machine is indicated. I'm already on the quick connect bandwagon in the temporary shop and I intend to stick with it, other than maybe that initial portion of ductwork from the cyclone inlet out to the floor, purely for cost control. I'm using the Blastgate Company product which is compatible with, but a hair less money, than Nordfab.

---

Clifford, I'm experiencing the same thing with being more "in town". There's a lot of opportunity to enjoy the surroundings compared to living in the more rural area, but on a busy road.

mark mcfarlane
02-05-2022, 9:56 AM
... Case in point...two cabinet lifts last week which I used to install the new ventilation hood in the kitchen by myself...

I chose to get an MRI, steroid injections, and physical therapy instead of a cabinet lift.

Jim Becker
02-05-2022, 10:00 AM
I chose to get an MRI, steroid injections, and physical therapy instead of a cabinet lift.
https://sat02pap002files.storage.live.com/y4menGL8Gbqkm6k9aLKWfQH244gmT1IR37lqS3ECYFeJZcBR2p FFcM0N7Bje4I60aWFSfOIAgKKj3wbLGcvrO_C2B6IOv-VLRLriiic6RMxLkJEDsInx9-NFWrguytyufTqt6SfFIsrh7RlK6CRH2q9IxNVJbT8KEMGsMb8b qH3T6BAVGqNeoGJH0s8X_AfYR98?width=218&height=256&cropmode=none

mark mcfarlane
02-05-2022, 10:07 AM
FWIW, I love my 14" MiniMax J/P, too; I only wish it were a 16". Separates are great if you have the room, but I'll take the 14" jointer width any day for the slight inconvenience of changeover which, in reality, is less than 1 minute...

I was also concerned about the changeover time on a combo J/P but it turned out to not be an issue at all. Takes me a little over a minute but in the context of building a project it is a non-event, e.g. 10 times faster than cleaning finish from a brush. For most month-long projects like I build I only have to change modes a couple times, so that's 3 minutes per month of extra work.

I do occasionally wish I had the longer tables of a dedicated jointer, like a couple weeks ago when I was jointing 12' long boards by myself. (They needed to stay ~12' in the finished project). I ended up using a power feeder with light pressure (3 of 4 wheels on the outfeed table) and it worked well enough, better than expected.

mark mcfarlane
02-05-2022, 10:19 AM
... My hands don't shake, but I do get really painful hand cramps if I do much hand tool work...

FWIW, I'm just coming off the back end of a 4 month long remodel with a lot of construction work and shop work. My hands were destroyed 6 weeks into the project. I bought a paraffin wax bath for my hands and it really helped me. Instant relief at night and seems to help the next day.

https://www.amazon.com/Therabath-Professional-Thermotherapy-Paraffin-Bath/dp/B0047RWN3E/ref=dp_coos_2?pd_rd_i=B0047RWN3E&psc=1

If someone buys one of these, get the disposable plastic liners. Put your hands in oven mitts to sustain the heat, or there are dedicated mitts for this purpose. Best tool I bought last year, except for maybe a LN block plane.

Jim Becker
02-05-2022, 10:20 AM
Ooooh...they used one of those when I was in post surgery PT after wrist surgery. Wonderful things for the hands!

Aaron Liebling
02-05-2022, 10:27 AM
I've been doing most of my work with handtools (haven't pulled the electric router in the last two projects), but in preparation for remodeling our kitchen, I have an incra router table with all the bells and whistles coming soon...after a six month wait. I'm sure it will prove its worth with all the cabinet/drawer doors to be made!

The hard part is going to be figuring out where to put it in my tiny shop.

Phil Mueller
02-05-2022, 10:49 AM
Mostly hand tool work here. And in the same boat as others; no real need. But that’s not going to stop me.

Just ordered a couple of quality rasps, a second Titemark gauge and a piece of butt leather to try as a new strop. Oh, and I desperately need a new brush attachment for my Festool extractor!

Charles Coolidge
02-05-2022, 10:55 AM
FWIW, I'm just coming off the back end of a 4 month long remodel

My condolences, I will never do a house remodel again...to infinity. lol

Charles Coolidge
02-05-2022, 11:04 AM
After what seems like a year of being on backorder I finally snagged a Milwaukee pistol grip router.

Andrew Seemann
02-05-2022, 11:15 AM

Yowsers! That is what teenagers are for. Not overly bright, inclined to show off, and competitive with each other to see how much they can lift. There is a reason they call that stuff "Young man's work" :)

Maurice Mcmurry
02-05-2022, 11:20 AM
I bought a DeWalt multi tool yesterday to cut in 2 1/4 x 10 air vent's into the toe-kick of a bathroom vanity so warm air can get to the frozen pipes and to insulate. I never liked the idea and sound of the multi tool. I was gifted a harbor freight version. It lasted about 3 hours, long enough for me to see that it can be a helpful tool. The DeWalt has a LED light, variable speed, quick change blade holder, and low noise.

Bernie Kopfer
02-05-2022, 11:29 AM
I plan on selling my PM bench top Mortiser and replacing it with a Domino system. hopefully the versatility will make up for the cost differential !

Richard Coers
02-05-2022, 11:44 AM
Well my father is 91 and still buys woodworking tools. That said, he usually only gets one new machine a year and far more small hand tools. Lots of Creekers are in their seventies.
Just being practical Rich. My Grandfather died at 49, my brother at 48, my Dad at 61, and my Mom's brain melted from Alzheimer's but she didn't die until she was 87. She started forgetting who I was at 85. So the gene pool is not the greatest. Age numbers no longer impress me. I was my mother's care giver.

Patrick Varley
02-05-2022, 11:46 AM
I was also concerned about the changeover time on a combo J/P but it turned out to not be an issue at all.

Recently there was an older MiniMax FS30 (I'm what looked to be good shape) that went up for sale near me for about $2200. I'm still sick about not pulling the trigger.

Thomas Wilson
02-05-2022, 12:11 PM
Just being practical Rich. My Grandfather died at 49, my brother at 48, my Dad at 61, and my Mom's brain melted from Alzheimer's but she didn't die until she was 87. She started forgetting who I was at 85. So the gene pool is not the greatest. Age numbers no longer impress me. I was my mother's care giver.
Sounds way too much like my family gene pool. I too turn 70 this year but I am still buying tools. I tell my friends they should eat healthy and exercise because they will really want to come to my estate sale.

Ray Newman
02-05-2022, 1:30 PM
" I tell my friends they should eat healthy and exercise because they will really want to come to my estate sale."
--Thomas Wilson

Now that there is funny. Thanks for the first chuckle of the day!

Brian Runau
02-05-2022, 1:33 PM
A countdown timer! I am 65 and wonder how many years I can do this safely. Hopefully 5+. Brian

Ian Paterson
02-05-2022, 2:37 PM
After a few years watching Craigslist and marketplace alerts for a used drill press that would be worth the hassle of inspecting and transporting I am now awaiting the arrival of a Rikon 30-217 17" variable speed floor drill press from Menards. It was in warehouse and a good price after rebate with store pickup. Maybe not a good price when I started this search, but a good price in today's market. Otherwise working on organizing what I already have.

Thomas Pender
02-05-2022, 2:55 PM
True Confession. I have spent more money on new stuff in the past two years then in a long time - everything from a wonderful 3 hp Sawstop PCS, new Grizzly 8” helical jointer, 6” Bosch Sander (a winner BTW its dust collection is superior and it is much cheaper than the Festool), a Festool C36 dust collector, a big Dewalt 12” double bevel sliding saw (a dust creating menace BTW), and the Rockler cast iron router table package after my old one failed. (I have a super wife.). I buy tools if they wear out and do not want to admit that age 66 there will come a time when I will not. Note: My 91 year-old neighbor bought a Sawstop last year at his family’s behest after hurting himself on his old table saw (for the second or third time). Plus, like the rest of you, I am always replacing saw blades, router bits, and occasionally plane blades from Lee Valley. I am considering buying a bigger and better planer, perhaps a new drill press, and a better dovetail jig (I love my Akeda, but getting replacement parts is a challenge). With me, it is all about speed and safety and the fact that things work better- especially with the Sawstop - its fence is unbelievably accurate. I feel blessed by woodworking and have enjoyed reading posts over the years here, even if I do not post myself that often, I have picked up tons of info, like why Target Stains is great, buying a Rigid OSS, etc. So, as long as it is fun and my wife does not mind I will buy tools to replace those that fail or to buy those that do a much better job.

Jonathan Jung
02-08-2022, 1:35 PM
Oneida dust collector and metal ductwork, after my Clearvue started on fire and I keep getting shocked around the plastic piping...

Jim Becker
02-08-2022, 3:32 PM
Sometime I forgot to mention in my previous post in this thread is that I'm also considering adding some basic metalworking and welding capability to my shop when I have the building up. It's not assured, but I think it may be complimentary from an art perspective.

Michael Drew
02-08-2022, 3:40 PM
Sometime I forgot to mention in my previous post in this thread is that I'm also considering adding some basic metalworking and welding capability to my shop when I have the building up. It's not assured, but I think it may be complimentary from an art perspective.

How do you plan to separate metal and wood? I ask, because I plan to do the same. If I can afford it, the shop with have a hard wall between the two and a spray booth that can be accessed from both sides.

Jim Becker
02-08-2022, 3:42 PM
How do you plan to separate metal and wood? I ask, because I plan to do the same. If I can afford it, the shop with have a hard wall between the two and a spray booth that can be accessed from both sides.

I haven't given it a huge amount of thought. If I were going to be doing heavy metal work I think I'd do a hard partition, but for "smooth jazz"... :D ... I might just take advantage of the larger space I intend to leave open as universal space and just clean up carefully. Time will tell...

bill godber
02-22-2022, 10:17 PM
I'm trying to stop buying new tools unless I reeeeealy need one. I have a near new proxxon mini table saw and a 12" drum sander that have come home with me to retire. I live alone with my dogs in a +100 year old house that sprawls over three levels. I hate stairs and just about everything I do involves at least one set of them. What I really need is a rancher with a large garage and a small yard.There you go my next big tool purchase will be a new larger shop.

Anuj Prateek
02-23-2022, 2:49 AM
Paint sprayer in near future.
J/P combo in a year or two.

Rick Potter
02-23-2022, 4:01 AM
Turning 80 this year, and slowing down. Bought a Panto Router a month ago, and hope to put it together in about a month. Meanwhile, trying to be a reformed tool junkie, I just sold a Castle TS21 for enough to pay for the Panto Router, and also sold a Laguna Mortiser that I no longer need. Still have a Delta edge sander for sale, and also plan to sell two Kreg benchtop router tables I have never used.

This another attempt to thin the herd to a smaller number of tools, that I actually use. Got way too many.

Also thinning the toy car numbers. Model T went to daughter a year ago, Model A went to son in Texas in January, F250 went to grand son in December, '02 Corvette went back to my brother who reciprocated with an '05 T-Bird, and my 55 T-bird is getting worried. No, I am not rich, I have been buying and swapping cars for 50 years. Usually break even or make money. My first '55 T-Bird was $450 in 1965.

Older I get, simpler I need.