PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Lie Nielsen customer service

Bryan Hunt
01-24-2022, 12:07 PM
I broke a handle for one of my Lie Nielsen chisels while chopping a mortise this weekend. Lie Nielsen is sending me a replacement at no charge. I've had my chisels a long time and this is the second handle I've broken. Both times they have taken care of me. This is how you keep me as a customer.

Chris Sonego
01-24-2022, 1:26 PM
They’ve always been top shelf products backed by top shelf people.

Michael Fross
01-24-2022, 3:59 PM
I'm a big fan of both their tools and the good people that work for them. I only wish they could find more of those good people and start producing their full catalog of tools. I have some money I'd like to give them :)

Scott Winter
01-24-2022, 6:36 PM
I'm a big fan of both their tools and the good people that work for them. I only wish they could find more of those good people and start producing their full catalog of tools. I have some money I'd like to give them :)

Sadly it isn't just finding people to produce, but getting their hands on the raw materials :(

Rob Luter
01-25-2022, 5:55 AM
They've always taken care of me. I got a 4 1/2 a few years ago and the tote had a flaw (pitch pocket) in it. They shipped another tote out immediately. Last year I dropped my #102 and the impact bent the shaft on the spinwheel. I tried to buy a replacement and they wouldn't hear of it. They dropped one in the mail gratis. I'm in the same boat as Michael. I need to plug a couple holes in my tool arsenal and am hoping they get up to full speed soon.

Bob Jones 5443
01-26-2022, 1:30 AM
We know quality when we see it. I think we'll all come rushing home to Warren when they get back up to speed. May that day come soon.