PDA

View Full Version : Clamps with menards bag sale

Mitch schiffer
01-06-2022, 7:12 PM
Does anyone know if the menards bag sale works on parallel clamps? I see its going on now and was thinking it might be a good chance to pick up some more clamps.

Tom Bussey
01-06-2022, 7:53 PM
As far as I know anything in the bag is 15% off. And the bag will tell you how high out of the bag the stuff can be.. They have bags available at the store so fill up a bag pay for it and then come back in and get and get another bag.

Mitch schiffer
01-09-2022, 11:51 PM
Update I did try this toady and it worked. You can get a 24 inch Irwin parallel clamps for 34$.

Jason Jurusz
01-10-2022, 10:01 AM
Yanno, if they've got em, check out their Ratcheting F-Style clamps - the one-handed heavy-duty, squeeze to advance flavor - too. The Masterforce green store brand.

They're every bit as sturdy as any of my Irwin's or even my Bessy's, but they boast a REALLY handy feature: they've got a second lever on em that ratchets the jaws the OPPOSITE direction, too. Like one closes em the other OPENS em. No reconfiguring of the clamp; not making into a spreader, they just crank both ways.

This is insanely handy when you e only got one hand free and realize you didn't open the jaws QUITE far enough: two pumps on the other lever and you got another inch of mouth to em. Saved my bu- err... my BACK several times now, LOL.

They've got a great ratcheting strap clamp, too: true one-handed operation, even comes with the corner guides. I reach for those over my Bessys 4 times outta 5; they're just EASIER.