PDA

View Full Version : Workshop Pics???

Ed Breen
01-16-2006, 6:10 PM
Well, I am going to try again. I have 15 pictures of my workshop to upload. Wish me luck.
EBB
I'm truly frustrated, the fault has to be with my end. I'm trying to use the upload to the web site!!

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
01-16-2006, 6:52 PM
Ed, what are you trying to do?

Are you trying to upload pics from your computer to this site?

or are you trying to link pics from your personal website to be displayed on this site?

Someone had a thread about posting pics here somewhere.......?

Karl Laustrup
01-16-2006, 7:40 PM
Ed, the pix have to be less than 100kb in size first of all and really about 80kb seems to be a good size.

Only 5 pix per individual post. And after you have selected the pix from your computer in the manage attachments part, DO NOT HIT PREVIEW. Just click on Submit Reply.

Hope this helps. There are many threads here with the ways to post pix. Try a search if the above doesn't work.

Karl

John Bailey
01-16-2006, 8:17 PM
Ed,

After you've typed your message, scroll down to "Attach Files." Then, select "Manage Attachments." If you're trying to use the "Insert Image" icon in the toolbar above where you are typing your message, it won't work. I know, I kept trying when I first tried to post pictures. Also, notice the type of file you can post. I remember mine were a type that did not work and I had to change them. I use jpeg now and don't have any problems. As Karl has said, don't hit preview and the pictures must be 100kb or less. Good luck.

John

Bruce Page
01-16-2006, 8:36 PM
Ed, I sent you a PM a couple of hours ago, did you get it?