PDA

View Full Version : Any Cutlist Plus Users?

Ken Krawford
12-20-2021, 7:44 AM
I'm a very occasional user of Cutlist Plus and have an old version (2004 r7) on a PC that just died. To make matters worse I don't have a copy of the install program and Bridgeport no longer supports this old version. I can't justify spending $90 upgrading to the latest version and wondered if anyone has a copy of this version that would work with my licensing key?

Jeff Roltgen
12-20-2021, 4:39 PM
To answer title of the post, yes. I too, found that an upgrade was in order when I moved to a new computer in the last year. Doubt an older copy would do much good.
As for the value - hard to beat if you use regularly as I do. It fits in with my Sketchup / Aspire drafting/CAM interface. Still seems a great bang for buck, even at a $90 update rate. You could go years on that investment. It's the only upgrade fee I've been hit with in close to 15 years of use.

Jeff

Ken Krawford
12-20-2021, 5:49 PM
I last used it a couple of months ago and it still worked fine for my purposes. I doubt an upgrade would offer me any benefits. All I ever used was the cut list and layout diagrams.

Gary Petersen
12-21-2021, 9:06 AM
I have a Cutlist Plus install file named clpns09512.exe. The file properties say Cutlist Plus 2009 and program version 9.8.3.0. It was from my Dad's computer. It is an 18 MB file so not that large. I don't know if your registration will work with it but it is worth a try. Let me know how to send it to you and I will do so.

Gary

Ken Krawford
12-21-2021, 11:10 AM
Gary, thanks for your kind offer. According to Google, most email attachments have a 25MB limit so this should work.

Gary Petersen
12-21-2021, 12:53 PM
You should have an email from my Google Drive with a link to the installation file. Please let me know if you were able to download it. Good luck. Gary

Ken Krawford
12-22-2021, 7:08 AM
Gary - thanks for sending the file. Everything installed fine but this newer version wouldn't accept my activation key - not enough characters so no joy here. Thanks for your effort though.