PDA

View Full Version : Calling all trophy dealers

Rebecca Leedy
01-15-2006, 7:41 PM
Hello everyone!! I am looking for instructions on how to assemble trophies.I have scoured the net and seem to be coming up empty handed. We have only been in business a few months and just received our first trophy order. It occurred to us that perhaps we should try to figure out how to put one of these things together first :eek: .
As always,your guidance will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Beck

Abdul Baseer Hai
01-15-2006, 11:28 PM
Depends on what type of trophies you want to assemble. Generally trophies are the column type and they are pretty easy to assemble.
There is a base, a column and a figurine. you attach the column on top of the base with the hardware supplied. attach a divider on top of the column and then attach the figurine on top of the complete structure.Trophies normally come with all the hardware and you only have to specify the figurine. your supplier will be able to assist if you ask. Also, look at the picture of the trophy in the catalog which will give you a clear idea on where every piece goes.
I hope this helps.

Abdul

Lee DeRaud
01-16-2006, 1:39 AM
Go to the store, buy a table lamp, bring it home, and take it apart.
Now put it back together.

Trophies work pretty much the same way, only smaller.:cool: :D

(Memo to self: get more sleep before going online.)

Jeanette Brewer
01-16-2006, 12:34 PM
Rebecca,

I have a document that was written a couple of years ago by a gentleman for trade journal publication on how to build trophies.

If you'll provide your email address, I'll forward the doc to you.