PDA

View Full Version : Veterans Day

Jerry Bruette
11-11-2021, 6:03 AM
Just wanted to give a big Thanks to every vet for their and their families sacrifices.

Rod Sheridan
11-11-2021, 7:42 AM
Yes, today is Remembrance Day, and of course I’m wearing my poppy.

I’m lucky, my father and his brothers returned physically unscathed from overseas service in WWII.

Today is a day for reflection…..Regards, Rod

Ronald Blue
11-11-2021, 7:51 AM
Happy Veterans day to all those who have or are currently serving if that's possible. Thank you for all your sacrifices. FREEDOM ISN'T FREE.

Ronnie Hurst
11-11-2021, 8:09 AM
FREEDOM ISN'T FREE.

That sums it up, and why our veterans are a special group.

Frederick Skelly
11-11-2021, 8:21 AM
Thank you Veterans and those currently serving.

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” - Ronald Reagan, 1964

Bert Kemp
11-11-2021, 11:59 AM
Belated Happy Birthday to all my Marine Brothers and Sisters, Semper Fi and Thank you to all that served or are serving :)

Malcolm Schweizer
11-11-2021, 7:45 PM
Went canoeing and saw this flag on the water’s edge in an area where the closest house is kind of far from shore. I thought it was really cool on Veteran’s Day.

Bert Kemp
11-11-2021, 10:35 PM
How bout this one ,I thought was pretty cool too. I was Kayaking on the Pemigewasset river In NH

Bernie Kopfer
11-12-2021, 10:17 AM
What’s really sad about this world is that we humans have not figured out how to run it without creating veterans. .

Warren Lake
11-12-2021, 11:02 AM
got in touch with the only guy I know now. The one friend that was on Juno beach is gone now. Special man that guy. He also crashed his cesna once and lived. I listened to many callers through the day talk about parents and grandparents that served. Those callers are great as they pass on so much info. Incredible class of men.

Rod Sheridan
11-13-2021, 9:38 AM
What’s really sad about this world is that we humans have not figured out how to run it without creating veterans. .

My long time wish is to have a Remembrance Day service where there are no Veterans left.