PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream Scoop

kevin nee
11-10-2021, 5:38 PM
Hello, I have been making the Penn State, Ice Cream Scoops for years. They are my best seller. I finished making what I had for kits and went to reorder and they were listed as discontinued. I like them better than the other kits. Does anyone have a source for a decent Ice Cream Scoop., or have any of these around that they don’t make anymore.
Thanks in advance, Kevin

Steve Nix
11-10-2021, 9:01 PM
Probably sitting offshore in a container

Robert Hayward
11-10-2021, 9:48 PM
A Google using the phrase "ice cream scoop turning kit" will turn up a number of hits.

Dave Fritz
11-11-2021, 8:00 AM
Woodcraft has some on sale in their Black Friday flyer. It's the hawk nose style which is my favorite. Can't tell you more since I threw the flyer away but you may want to look into it.

David Bassett
11-12-2021, 12:35 AM
Woodcraft has some on sale in their Black Friday flyer. It's the hawk nose style which is my favorite. Can't tell you more since I threw the flyer away but you may want to look into it.

Haven't seen a Woodcraft Black Friday Flyer, but they do have a couple in their catalog at regular price so OP might be able to check and see if they're what he is looking for.

Also, Rockler has two styles on sale now. (Page 10 of their current flyer which is good thru 11/18.)

Ken Fitzgerald
11-12-2021, 11:58 AM
The kitchenware devices I have made came from Craft Supplies USA. Ii have always liked their quality. https://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/p/54/5741/artisan-Classic-Ice-Cream-Scoop-Kit